Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BH or Trooper

RogeAce
10.20.2012 , 05:24 PM | #1
Wich one fights the most epick enimys (force users) in their story?
A jobs a job as long as I get paid

Mossesman
10.20.2012 , 05:53 PM | #2
Spoiler
Eathos - Commando | Norzrik - Guardian
Kezron - Scoundrel | Ashinelle - Shadow

iDraxter
10.20.2012 , 07:21 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by RogeAce View Post
Wich one fights the most epick enimys (force users) in their story?
BH has more epic targets hands down trust me, saw the trooper ending and the final target is a joke compared to a very long list of way more powerfull and important targets you take down as a BH

P.S. agent story is the best
Firebat: Wanna turn up the heat?
It`s your money-but if I have spent as much time killing Jedi instead of your own kind...you might be winning this war

RendValor
10.21.2012 , 09:19 AM | #4
Missiles and flamethrower > blaster rifles
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

Kitru
10.21.2012 , 02:53 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by RendValor View Post
Missiles and flamethrower > blaster rifles
BHs get a Swiss Army Suit. Troopers get a Swiss Army Gun. How else do you explain how a single gun, with a single barrel and no appreciable special attachments is a fully functional rapid fire blaster, can shoot electricity in both full spread and single bursts, can shoot coated in fire *or* electricity, acts as a grenade launcher *and* a mortar, and has a taser in the stock? That's not your standard issue rifle. That's some kinda special omni-gun that Republic R&D cooked up and has kept secret from the Empire.
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

iDraxter
10.22.2012 , 02:07 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Kitru View Post
BHs get a Swiss Army Suit. Troopers get a Swiss Army Gun. How else do you explain how a single gun, with a single barrel and no appreciable special attachments is a fully functional rapid fire blaster, can shoot electricity in both full spread and single bursts, can shoot coated in fire *or* electricity, acts as a grenade launcher *and* a mortar, and has a taser in the stock? That's not your standard issue rifle. That's some kinda special omni-gun that Republic R&D cooked up and has kept secret from the Empire.
Don't forget the harpoon that pulls the unfortunate right onto the barbecue grill
Firebat: Wanna turn up the heat?
It`s your money-but if I have spent as much time killing Jedi instead of your own kind...you might be winning this war