Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lag issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Osoygatitalove
10.21.2012 , 05:45 PM | #111
Server: Prophecy of the five
ISP: Claro

Spoiler

Spoiler

leto_cleon
10.21.2012 , 07:07 PM | #112
I thought I should post in this thread too. I was having issues on Wednesday (17 Oct). Here is the winMTR log during an Ilum daily run in the evening (+8 GMT). At the final hop, there were 1549 packets sent but only 1247 received.

ISP: M1
Server: The Harbinger

Spoiler

I have a few more logs that I can post when I get home.

Kingsbount
10.21.2012 , 07:36 PM | #113
Im also having issues with connection.
Here's my trace to server

Spoiler

Osoygatitalove
10.21.2012 , 08:10 PM | #114
well, i made another character on the same server (legacy bound right) and i had the same issues.

I tried to make another character on a different server (though east zone too as my main server) and it worked perfectly, didnt have any lag at all and this character wasn't bound to my legacy).

I gotta say i just logged my main 10 min ago and my legacy bar poped out just like the three days ive been lagging, but this time was different, my legacy button is gray (like if i had no legacy name yet / below lvl 30) and i cannot access to it.

Is there a possibility all this issues are related to the legacy name?? i mean, i know the legacy name i have now is shared with some other players (its khaleesi) and i know this because i couldn't have it before server merges. Wich means there might be some other player, in some other place, with the same legacy and it may be causing some issue with the server?

Galactarius_
10.21.2012 , 08:57 PM | #115
You've made (Bioware) a good game and I, like so many others, just want to be able to enjoy it. This problem (<<X>>) really takes away all the joy. I can't be easy to make a MMO game work perfectly, with so much going on all the time; BTW, i don't think you deserve so much criticism. There are so many great features in the game, the story element is fantastic and it's lots of things to do, so keep up the good work. But for this problem i think you deserve some criticism (If it's on your end, which seems likely)

I'v found that this started to happen when the server population was heavy, but lately its happening all the time. I'm on a European server (Progenitor). I have also noticed that right before i get disconnected i always see other characters nearby suddenly disappear as well; so i guess many people have the same problem.

I like how people want to work with BioWare in an effort to solve this togheter, instead of whining. We should do this all the time. It's healthy for the community as well. I also think that BioWare might perform better if we work with them and not against them. We should have a "troll" button on these forums, so we can avoid certain dark corners in here

I hope you get this sorted out in the next patch BioWare, so we can all go back and continue the journey
Good luck !

DarkZypher
10.21.2012 , 09:15 PM | #116
Having the same issue Red X cant move. Ping to server is 300,000+ ms.

Server: Prophecy of the five
ISP: Bell Aliant FibreOp

Quarions
10.21.2012 , 09:37 PM | #117
Server: The Shadowlands
ISP: Electronicbox

Spoiler

Spoiler

frtommy
10.22.2012 , 12:06 AM | #118
Me again with results.

8.00 am CEST , in the afternoon and evening the thing it's not better.

TRACERT
Spoiler

PATHPING
Spoiler

Server= The Red Eclipse
Location= Lucca, Italy
ISP= Alice 7 Mega, Telecom Italia

Hope this can help u.
Bye bye.

Gavrielgrp
10.22.2012 , 12:15 AM | #119
still no response

Beesodd
10.22.2012 , 12:25 AM | #120 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thank you for the responses so far everyone. If you have yet to do so, please post the details requested in this post:http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...2&postcount=85

Thanks.

Also, Franciscojdavila, you appear to have a different issue, as your connection is failing immediately after your computer. Please take the troubleshooting steps on this page: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...php?t=498597#5

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.