Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

malgus vs. malak

eliandj
10.21.2012 , 07:05 PM | #1
malgus vs. malak who would win?

Cakellene
10.21.2012 , 07:17 PM | #2
Force ghost or reanimated corpse?
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn don't you understand?

AshlaBoga
10.21.2012 , 07:29 PM | #3
Well I'd say Malgus, but if it was on the Star Forge where Malak had Force Sensitive captives tortured between life and death then I'd say Malak.

Summary: Malgus wins! But Malak wins if it's on the Star Forge.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Darth_Acherus
10.21.2012 , 07:33 PM | #4
Malak was a wuss.
Jung Ma - Nariell 50 Sentinel <Alpha Company>
Jung Ma - Alosa 50 Commando <Alpha Company> (Retired)

Foxinator
10.21.2012 , 08:01 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Acherus View Post
Malak was a wuss.
Malgus is still alive what Sith has fallen down a thermal exhaust pipe and died? No Sith has.. Can't wait to see what they do with Malgus.

GhostDrone
10.21.2012 , 08:49 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Foxinator View Post
Malgus is still alive what Sith has fallen down a thermal exhaust pipe and died? No Sith has.. Can't wait to see what they do with Malgus.
Sadly, no. He's dead. Confirmed by a month old interview just a week or two ago.

http://torwars.com/2012/08/22/torwar...res-hall-hood/

I quote Temeluchus from a different thread in the Story/lore forums;

Quote:
it's been stated by the new Lead Writer that Malgus is dead for all intents and purposes. he even referenced the Wookiepedia link the poster below you talked about with Malgus escaping to the Unknown Regions as false and was laughing the whole time talking about it because he didn't know where people got that idea from. However, he did drop some hints that Malgus' apprentice is still out there and probably less than pleased that we offed Malgus.

She is set to co-star in the new SWTOR book, so maybe that will be a lead into a new iconic character for us...or just a new loot pinata if she survives the book. Just to kind of increase her aura of BAMF-ery, shes also in command of the Ascendant Spear.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ascendant_Spear
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

Foxinator
10.21.2012 , 10:49 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostDrone View Post
Sadly, no. He's dead. Confirmed by a month old interview just a week or two ago.

http://torwars.com/2012/08/22/torwar...res-hall-hood/

I quote Temeluchus from a different thread in the Story/lore forums;
He can be the 1million credit man! He can't be dead that's stupid how they would kill him! He can be cloned like Palpatine.

Mowermanx
10.21.2012 , 11:36 PM | #8
There is no death in Star Wars, only aside, while the writers work out what next to do...

Aelther
10.22.2012 , 02:49 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Foxinator View Post
My group had a high dps so we killed him very fast without even triggering the force push (or grenade push) stage, so he's really dead for me xD

Hellbrass
10.22.2012 , 03:25 AM | #10
He's 100% confirmed dead...right up until one the writers has an idea for a story using him, at which point he'll be back with some excuse as to how he escaped his certain death. This is Star Wars, even being thrown into the core of the Death Star doesn't stop you from coming back to cause trouble later.