Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can not collect datacrons anymore

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Can not collect datacrons anymore

Kaerwolf
10.21.2012 , 10:13 AM | #1
Wrote an ingame report but did not get an answer so I will try it here instead. I recently arrived to Ilum with my alternate character on The Red Eclipse server(I doubt it is bound to that server specificly if it is an error). When I tried to collect the +4 Aim datacron it just displays a pop-up that it is a datacron I'm pointing at but I am unable to collect it. I moved to the next with the same result.

Is this a known issue or am I alone with this problem? How do I fix it?

MorgothPl
10.21.2012 , 12:06 PM | #2
Same issue was on Progenitor. I was questing on tatooine and people on /general were saying that they can't click on datacrons.

Kaerwolf
10.21.2012 , 01:12 PM | #3
Thanks, then I know it is a general issue and will be dealt with in due time.

Surrealean
10.21.2012 , 01:36 PM | #4
I hesitate to suggest this - you've probably already checked - but make sure your mission log isn't full. You can't pick up a datacron if you don't have a mission slot free.

FINNT
10.21.2012 , 02:42 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Surrealean View Post
I hesitate to suggest this - you've probably already checked - but make sure your mission log isn't full. You can't pick up a datacron if you don't have a mission slot free.
Yeah. This happened to me once, used search engine and problem solved -> did one quest quickly away.
:laser:

Ragutiene
01.12.2013 , 10:34 AM | #6
yup, just had the same problem which was resolved once I had fewer than 25 quests in my quest log