Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP help

MerriwxOne
10.11.2012 , 12:47 AM | #1
Ok...I'm a fresh 50, and had 3500/2k comms to start. I've played enough games the last 4 days to get more BM pcs. Currently have 8/12 BM"Eliminator" pcs. I'm missing the chest, ear, implants, bracers, and belt. 5pcs are aug'd with Skill22
I'm getting very frustrated.
While leveling up I tried hybrid spec for Tactics(up to 5tier) / Assult(Inc. Rnd) using Plasma Cell.

Tried that build first 2 days after turning 50. Switched to full Tactics and full Assault. I'm only avg 120-150k dmg a WZ. I'm getting killed fast, can't burn down Sage's, and lose 1v1 to all. Last rotation I was using in Assault spec was: Inc. Rnd to dot/Sticky if a crowd, IP, if IA procs HIB, if not IP again w/ SS n AP, HiB(proc should have went off, PC if crowded, and repeat. I have 99/109 acc, 31%crit/ 73CM.

What am I doing wrong, how can I improve, and will I just suck until WH or elite WH gear?

Quantemoq
10.20.2012 , 11:30 AM | #2
http://i.imgur.com/WlaOY.jpg
all you need
and excange the skill augments for strength augments so your stockstrike gets stronger

DariusCalera
10.20.2012 , 07:25 PM | #3
You don't need to use IR very much if at all. It costs way too much ammo and you get very little damage in return. Use IP instead, it still gives you a DoT, doesn't cost as much ammo and has the same range.

Also, and I'm hoping that it was a typo, but why are you using Skill Augments? Go Reflex Augments.

With using the Eliminator set, you want the best damage bonus you can get for your HiB and that is with Aim.

Royox
10.21.2012 , 10:18 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MerriwxOne View Post
Ok...I'm a fresh 50, and had 3500/2k comms to start. I've played enough games the last 4 days to get more BM pcs. Currently have 8/12 BM"Eliminator" pcs. I'm missing the chest, ear, implants, bracers, and belt. 5pcs are aug'd with Skill22
I'm getting very frustrated.
While leveling up I tried hybrid spec for Tactics(up to 5tier) / Assult(Inc. Rnd) using Plasma Cell.

Tried that build first 2 days after turning 50. Switched to full Tactics and full Assault. I'm only avg 120-150k dmg a WZ. I'm getting killed fast, can't burn down Sage's, and lose 1v1 to all. Last rotation I was using in Assault spec was: Inc. Rnd to dot/Sticky if a crowd, IP, if IA procs HIB, if not IP again w/ SS n AP, HiB(proc should have went off, PC if crowded, and repeat. I have 99/109 acc, 31%crit/ 73CM.

What am I doing wrong, how can I improve, and will I just suck until WH or elite WH gear?

I'm Assault. I have full BM, 3 WH's (chest, head, boots) and the WH weapon and things are going better. When I was only Full BM I couldn't kill anything. Mercs dstroyed my face, sorcs, OPs, Assass. Juggs and maras. Now only Juggs and Maras are a big big problem to me but I can have a good fight vs the other classes (I don't always Win......but I can win :P )

AVOID ALL SITH WARRIORS....AVOID THEM. They will deal you +7k dmg with their lolsmash.