Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

looking for a specific piece of armor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
looking for a specific piece of armor

thecoffeeguy's Avatar

10.09.2012 , 11:28 AM | #1
Hello troopers.

Rolled up my Commando and I have been trying to locate a specific piece of armor.

What I am looking for is the Jedi Robe looking piece (chest most likely?). Looks kinda like a Jedia with an assault cannon.

Been unable to locate.
Anyone that can tell me what armor piece that is?


smackphat's Avatar

10.21.2012 , 09:23 AM | #2
You might try checking here