Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Something weird in huttball.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Something weird in huttball.

LilTsar
09.23.2012 , 03:41 PM | #11
im tellin yas. cybertech grenade
The Shadowlands: The Further Legacy
Brunch, Cowpunk, Hansky, Indiga,
Swashbuckle, Sharu, Monky & Gettinsmashed

InfallibleArin
09.23.2012 , 06:20 PM | #12
I use Force Choke quite often on targets who are in cover and immediately leap to them. Sometimes I will let it tick for it's full duration and then leap, but normally if in a pinch and need rage or a proc I choke and then immediately leap. This give the illusion of standing up as I break the choke before you're floating in the air. This is probably what you are experiencing.

Ybini
09.26.2012 , 08:49 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by InfallibleArin View Post
I use Force Choke quite often on targets who are in cover and immediately leap to them. Sometimes I will let it tick for it's full duration and then leap, but normally if in a pinch and need rage or a proc I choke and then immediately leap. This give the illusion of standing up as I break the choke before you're floating in the air. This is probably what you are experiencing.
I didn't take any damage though and I was a good distance away from the fray, and I didn't stand it was like I jumped up pretty high it seemed. It may have been the grenade thing, I'm not familiar with those. I'll have to investigate those.

Ybini
10.17.2012 , 08:35 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ybini View Post
I didn't take any damage though and I was a good distance away from the fray, and I didn't stand it was like I jumped up pretty high it seemed. It may have been the grenade thing, I'm not familiar with those. I'll have to investigate those.
Yeah it was a grenade I finally figured out. Thanks for the input all.

Uber_the_Goober
10.21.2012 , 07:19 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by LilTsar View Post
think the cybertech grenades have that effect
This was the cause. The jugg naded you, then jumped to you.