Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

That my agent can't (spoiler) Kaliyo is not believeable. Please address in expansion.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
That my agent can't (spoiler) Kaliyo is not believeable. Please address in expansion.

Felioats
10.11.2012 , 11:17 AM | #1
Spoiler
>

Kaisernick
10.12.2012 , 12:41 PM | #2
she selled them under your watch, dont you think you would be punished for your failure to notice?

AlexDougherty
10.13.2012 , 08:39 AM | #3
You should be able to beat her into a bloody pulp, or even kill her, this is how Sith Discipline/Justice works.

Also while you would be up for punishment yourself, how you discipline the errant party would either aggravate or mitigate your own punishment. However this depends on how long the betrayal had been going on, how it was hidden, and how quickly you dealt with it once discovered.

A riskier strategy would be to trace who she sold secrets to, in the hope of compromising them or tracing who they report to, if this information is good enough you might even be promoted.

Mirmirmi
10.13.2012 , 07:33 PM | #4
Uh, I don't know what you're talking about.

During the last quest for her storyline and after dispatching the opposition, my agent literally whipped her in the face with the stock of his rifle and pretty much threatened to kill her right there.

Kaliyo got the picture
Mirmirmi the Shadow Mirhap the Agent Mirlation the Knight Mirdur the Hunter Emirgency the Scoundrel

Felioats
10.15.2012 , 05:36 PM | #5
That that option exists was not apparent from the dialogue wheel. In fact, all the lines I tried sounded like they were written/delivered with the romance in mind even though I did not romance her.

Secondly, smacking her once and making an implied threat is not nearly enough.
>

DarthBandeth
10.15.2012 , 05:49 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Felioats View Post
That that option exists was not apparent from the dialogue wheel. In fact, all the lines I tried sounded like they were written/delivered with the romance in mind even though I did not romance her.

Secondly, smacking her once and making an implied threat is not nearly enough.
Blame the people who QQ'd about not realizing KILL COMPANION meant KILL COMPANION.
"No amount of action or explosions is as interesting as a good story." ~ Christian bale

Stole this CE key off of a dead fan.

tanare
10.19.2012 , 08:01 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBandeth View Post
Blame the people who QQ'd about not realizing KILL COMPANION meant KILL COMPANION.
yeah the SW folk were a bit upset i recall when they realized they just killed off one of theirs for good. wonder if all classes had a chance to do that with one of theirs?
Tanar Re Member of Saga
Recruiting Post and FAQ * TOR Guild Page * Saga's Home Site
Established ~ Mature ~ High RP/Low Drama

ShupFace
10.20.2012 , 07:31 PM | #8
Which companion does the SW get to kill?

Setsugetsuka
10.20.2012 , 07:51 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ShupFace View Post
Which companion does the SW get to kill?
In Beta, I'm assuming you had the option to be done with Quinn after his little, lapse of judgment..

AshlaBoga
10.20.2012 , 09:10 PM | #10
Kaliyo in a slave collar, me likey

All joking aside, I agree with the OP 100%.

In fact, I'd like to ask if any of the Beta players could please post what the IA companion kill options was.

If it was "throw her out the airlock and take a picture of her asphyxiating in deep space" I would pay $25 in the Cartel Shop for this.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!