Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can I ready to heal hm TfB with these stats?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Can I ready to heal hm TfB with these stats?

eventidephoenix
10.08.2012 , 02:52 AM | #11
your stats are fine... in TFB, skill > stats (in most situations anyway)... once you've got to a certain level of stats (yours dont look terribly unoptimized, even though there's room for improvement) you can definitely heal it.

In fact my raid group is talking about gearing tanks before healers for the fight... sad me

listen to everything the expert above me says when it comes to min maxing

sithFTW
10.20.2012 , 01:42 PM | #12
Ive played around with my stats and this is them now

http://i.imgur.com/c1lkR.jpg

Any more suggestions?
Worn out??? Listen you talentless, organic meatbag. One word from my master and I'll pull you apart, limb from useless limb!!

MidichIorian
10.20.2012 , 02:55 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by sithFTW View Post
Ive played around with my stats and this is them now

http://i.imgur.com/c1lkR.jpg

Any more suggestions?
Orange bracers and belt with 61 or 63 mods will boost your main stat. Hard to tell what individual pieces you are using but you're atleast missing one BH implant so get that and make sure you get the right one. You can also boost power/main stat by picking the right earpiece. The ones you can buy from the BH vendor are not as good as the ones that drop and some cybertechs can make (the one with +190, power+ main stat).

Arovien
10.20.2012 , 02:56 PM | #14
Looking much better now.
Once u upgrade that matrix cube to at least the battlemaster power relic and upgrade that first listed implant (i'm assuming its Rakata from the item art), you'll be set. You might struggle after the first boss if the other healer is about the same gear level as you tho.
Similar to dps carrying to a degree, one healer can carry another slightly lesser geared healer in operations (including HM TFB). Overgeared healers can prevent some derp tank movement as well.
Aro'Vien - Sage Healer

MidichIorian
10.20.2012 , 03:09 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Arovien View Post
Looking much better now.
Once u upgrade that matrix cube to at least the battlemaster power relic and upgrade that first listed implant (i'm assuming its Rakata from the item art), you'll be set.
I think he's already using two WH power relics, or that's atleast how I interpreted his expertise (114, which correlates with 2x57 from WH relics)

sithFTW
10.20.2012 , 03:10 PM | #16
I found the rakata implant to have more of the stats i desired than the black hole one. I upgraded to both war hero power relics. I have gotten to kephess in hm TfB so i'm not having gear problems
Worn out??? Listen you talentless, organic meatbag. One word from my master and I'll pull you apart, limb from useless limb!!

Brissellio
10.20.2012 , 03:14 PM | #17
Just an odd question. Where is your 3% accuracy coming from? I noticed you had 93% accuracy for melee.
Brisselio- Combat Sentinel

sithFTW
10.20.2012 , 03:23 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Brissellio View Post
Just an odd question. Where is your 3% accuracy coming from? I noticed you had 93% accuracy for melee.
I have a talent that increases accuracy by 3% and bonus healing by 6%