Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1 Million Damage Screenshot, 1100+ dps

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
1 Million Damage Screenshot, 1100+ dps

Lalainnia
10.20.2012 , 12:07 PM | #11
gratz aluv

/bonk
Donna-Commando-Combat Medic
When we care for others our own strength to live increases. When we help people expand their state of life, our lives also expand. Actions to benefit others are not separate from actions to benefit oneself.

Aluvi
10.20.2012 , 12:12 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by LordExozone View Post
Give this guy a medal for showing us how his class, which we all thought as being weak and incredibly underpowered, can actually do well when played by an extremely skillful individual such as himself. An individual who, in addition to being extremely skilled, has also managed with pure intellect and sheer creativity to find just the right talents to make his underused Rage build work ..
LOL best troll post ever, thanks man. I sincerely laughed out loud. We need more flaming posts though . That was too well done, I think some people might think you are serious.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lalainnia View Post
gratz aluv

/bonk
/wave o hai there!

You know if Donna was there too I would have had 4 healers to farm smashes on.. but then you'd also probably keep the dps alive.
Aluvian (now Aluvien) Sith Marauder <Infinite Darkness> POT5
Youtube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/kdbutler2
720p Carnage PvP Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/aluviansw

Mooseondaloose
10.20.2012 , 12:14 PM | #13
lol f2pers to smash on

can't wait!

MidichIorian
10.20.2012 , 12:41 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Royox View Post
WHAT??????

As a Rep I can say you almost all WZ I play Imps have at least 4 Sith Warriors, 2 Sorcerers and 1 or 2 assassins. BH and Imp.Agents are the strangest thing you can find playing vs Imps.

Reps usually have troopers KJ and Sages.. It's hard to find scoundrels, Guns and Shadows.
Fine, let me rephrase that, the core on most pub teams seem to consist of sages and commandos while on the imp teams it's usually made up by warriors or in some cases PT'es. The diversity was a reference to how the remaining 4 slots can go to different classes on the imp side. It's not uncommon that all spots on the pub teams, refering to pugs, are filled up by sages and commandos. Can't remember the last time I saw an imp team with 4 mercs. That probably never happened.

So yeah, it's always more fun to PvP on the imp side because you know that the chance that you'll end up with a really horrible class composition is much smaller than on the pub side. I've lost track of all the times I, as a pub, have queued just to leave (as in leave even before it has popped) 2 secs later under the presumption that it was going to suck anyway.

On another note, I don't think warriors are particulary OP. It's really annoying to go up against a team of 4 or more but in a mixed team they're perfectly balanced. Not to mention that there are far worse classes to go up against if theyre on the same team. Played a team with 5 operatives yesterday, that was no fun at all and I'd trade them for warriors, regardless of AC and spec, if I could.

goddgundam
10.20.2012 , 01:18 PM | #15
Its a broken spec/class i play a marauder and in time it will get toned down plain and simple maybe not soon but it will doing damage like this with this class there is no skill involed look at the rest of the specs and classes many dont even come close so what does that tell you??

Missandei
10.20.2012 , 01:26 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by goddgundam View Post
Its a broken spec/class i play a marauder and in time it will get toned down plain and simple maybe not soon but it will doing damage like this with this class there is no skill involed look at the rest of the specs and classes many dont even come close so what does that tell you??
This only tell that the guy AT bioware who are responsible for game balance is know what he is doing.
AT dev tracker we have already have a chance to see his posts. Feel free to addrees him AT his twitter or etc..
Senior Game Balance Designer Jason ATTARD.

lol...
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

DubFanahtic
10.20.2012 , 01:30 PM | #17
Oh my god what armor is that? (chest)
See you on The Harbinger!
Level 55 : Marauder / Juggernaut / Sorcerer / Assassin / Vanguard / Mercenary / Operative / Gunslinger

LoL-K-Noob
10.20.2012 , 02:03 PM | #18
Its funny because aluvi gives up trying to kill me (because he cant like many others) when hes in a pvp match with me when I heal on my sage. I always laugh when a dps just gives up trying to kill me. Thanks for letting me free cast often bro =D

Slurmez
10.20.2012 , 02:08 PM | #19
wow and on smash spec too what an achievement....

goddgundam
10.20.2012 , 02:49 PM | #20