Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

5 hours of one class and I need another

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
5 hours of one class and I need another

Toshazyr
07.31.2012 , 05:00 PM | #31
I have a 50 JK and a 50 Jugg, I like the Sith Warrior story better...

Lammio
08.01.2012 , 01:23 AM | #32
Trooper story (DS) was good for me. Some *****s captured this superbomb and its your goal to get it back.
At the end of story on Ord Mantell I wanted to join these bastards, but they decided to get me killed (they failed) and I decided to kill them all ( went the Kill Bill way). I succeeded, married Elara and now Im fighting all the evil guys in the galaxy with my fellow Reps.

Now working on a IA Sniper and a SI Sorc
Soon back! Hope to see all my friends ingame.

Rockerfox
08.26.2012 , 07:35 PM | #33
Warrior 50
Inquisitor 50
Smugger 36

From start to finish I loved everything about the warrior story, and my marauder is still my favourite. A twist here, a turn of the path there, tons of awesome moments coupled with fantastic voice acting made it so much fun.

Inquisitor story was slow, decent but slow. Also I felt that it made a lot more sense to be a sorcerer for the story, but that is of course just my opinion. As an aside, playing a sorcerer in the pre 50 pvp bracket is hilarious (least on ebon hawk)

Smuggler so far is fun, had some slow moments early on but I am having a good time. I also like being a stealth class, nice change of pace.

Caelrie
08.31.2012 , 04:05 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostDrone View Post
Hey! Qyzen is pretty awesome. Though, yeah, he's kind of useless to Tank shadows :<.
He's completely stereotypical in every way. Blah blah blah the noble savage blah blah blah. There's no depth to him at all unless you've never seen a movie or read a book.

SlimsPicken
09.05.2012 , 04:50 PM | #35
For story, Imperial Agent.

I thought out of all the classes in the game (played everything but JK to 50 now) the Agents story was the best by far.

If its a gameplay boredom question, then just go with whatever class has the animations and pew pew you like most.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

Kyriosgundam
09.05.2012 , 04:56 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by BindoDidIt View Post
I, like many others out there, cannot play one class all day every day each day of the week. I NEED VARIETY. Recently, I have been playing my Jedi Knight. I just finished Act 2 but would like to start another class with the same epic feeling. I have played a Bounty Hunter, Imperial Agent, Sith Inquisitor, and Trooper all the way into Act 1 but none have the epic story that captivated me like my Knight. Are any of the other classes that I haven't tried that captivate like the Jedi Knight?

NO SPOILERS! DON'T EVEN /SPOILER THEM, I AM WEAK AND WILL CLICK ON THEM!
Thought you should know that the Inquisitor story gets better as the game progressess( I felt like you at first but as I played more of it the Inquisitor story drew me in more and more). I think you might want to go back and finish it. Imperial Agent gets better as the story goes as well. If you havent yet try Concular it starts out slow but improves as you work your way through the Story.
"The Ability to speak does not make you intelligent"-Qui-Gon
"Much to learn you still have"-Yoda
"Impressive......Most Impressive"-Darth Vader
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes"-Obi-Wan

Kyriosgundam
09.05.2012 , 05:00 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostDrone View Post
Hey! Qyzen is pretty awesome. Though, yeah, he's kind of useless to Tank shadows :<.
Yes he is I have a lvl 21 Shadow Tank and the Companion you pick up on Nar Shaddaa is of more use to me than Qyzen. Hes more like what Khem is to the SI (if your a Sorcerer AC), Qyzen is more useful to the Sage than to the Shadows.
"The Ability to speak does not make you intelligent"-Qui-Gon
"Much to learn you still have"-Yoda
"Impressive......Most Impressive"-Darth Vader
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes"-Obi-Wan

SavageSock
09.06.2012 , 03:56 PM | #38
The only 50 I have is a Sorceror, but I can honestly say that I loved the SI story to death. I've played every other class to 21-29. The JK story is pretty epic, I must say, but like the others here have mentioned it seems that it was pretty much intended to be the default story to draw people in AKA "KOTOR 3".

The SW's story is definitely very intriguing when played to a more lightside vibe, makes you feel a bit more in control of your "destiny" if you catch my drift.

The SI story like I said though has been my favorite overall though. To put it simply, it's a giant prestige and power chase. You're constantly trying to prove yourself to the rest of the Sith, grow a power base, and strengthen your own powers as well. It's chalk full of scheming, overthrowing other Sith Lord's, and becoming an influential power that stands out among the rest of the Empire. It's not as "epic" as the JK story, but the feeling of accomplishment that you get definitely makes up for that in my opinion.
Savagesock - Sith Lightning Sorceror
Ziost - Defense Guardian
Xed'iss - Sniper Agent
Member of Beta Squadron 238

BindoDidIt
10.20.2012 , 09:36 AM | #39
Hi, I'm back! So this is what happened since my last post.

Bounty Hunter, Level 50.
Imperial Agent, Level 50.
Sith Warrior, just landed on Quesh.

What I can say so far is this: JK, IA, BH. For Act 1 JK is the best followed by SW, IA, and then BH.

Once I finish my SW I'm going to work on my JC, mostly because of the Shadow playstyle. My JC is just starting Tatooine and I'm very excited for what happens.
Jedi Covenant, The <Damaris> Legacy
Arrick-Guardian (50) / Barrus-Powertech (50) / Brevus-Commando (33)
Krystah-Sniper (50) / Morzar-Marauder (50) / Renik-Scoundrel (33)
Sylysa-Shadow (50) / Valery-Sorceror (33)

crazylegoman
10.20.2012 , 11:03 AM | #40
Smuggler story is awesome, in my opinion. I haven't gotten any others to 50 yet, but I have definitely enjoyed this one. Act two is the weakest, but acts one and three are pure awesome. Though, when you get smuggler to Corellia, prepare for some very contradictory dialogue between world missions and your class quest.