Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Voidstar - 955k Damage - 1068.68 DPS - 6.8K Crits - Screenshot

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
Voidstar - 955k Damage - 1068.68 DPS - 6.8K Crits - Screenshot

Anishor
10.05.2012 , 12:54 PM | #21
I think honestly what's going to happen is the autocrit going bye bye. It allows for power/surge stacking, remove the auto-crit and numbers will come down to something more balanced.

However nice numbers. =)
Transcendence, Jung Ma
Sranishor ( Vengeance | Vigilance) Theoros ( Carnage | Combat )
Council
"The Light in the Shadow."

Wookieenator
10.05.2012 , 12:58 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by TheronFett View Post
Yeah, pretty much. I'm sure everyone else managed to figure out what I said as well.

All except Mr. Butthurt, who got his ego bruised.
It was a return of trolling, false misunderstandings work pretty well.

TheronFett
10.06.2012 , 01:27 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Wookieenator View Post
It was a return of trolling, false misunderstandings work pretty well.
I wasn't trolling. That implies that I was being pretentious in an effort to illicit some sort of response from you.

But since your ego has been unable to recover from such an obvious blow, I understand why you think that. In the future, I'll be sure to applaud your efforts and hail your screenshots with enthusiasm, and use them as a source of inspiration.

See what I did there? NOW I'm trolling.

Wookieenator
10.06.2012 , 08:57 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by TheronFett View Post
I wasn't trolling. That implies that I was being pretentious in an effort to illicit some sort of response from you.

But since your ego has been unable to recover from such an obvious blow, I understand why you think that. In the future, I'll be sure to applaud your efforts and hail your screenshots with enthusiasm, and use them as a source of inspiration.

See what I did there? NOW I'm trolling.
thanks

UncleOst
10.06.2012 , 12:50 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Omble View Post
Good job BW, clearly the warriors needed a buff.
Nah nah.

Look again at his opposing team's numbers. He grouped with his geared buddies and stomped a poorly geared/coordinated pug. Not every match will yield these sort of numbers.
I actually see alot of high "gore" crits in warzones from marauders as well.

Crawelc
10.07.2012 , 12:24 AM | #26
You man not see the overall damage or even the dps in an average wz, but I can tell you after going focus for 2 days and not even changing out my augs to power. The almost 7k hits flow like wine. I could have a cat walk on my keyboard and get over 6k hits with focus/rage spec.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

Schil
10.13.2012 , 11:43 PM | #27
i see your sorcs had time to do consumption a lot since the other team did 900k~ dmg and they healed for 1.3mil combined. that or stats are bugged.
Schil
Operative Healer
PoT5

Royox
10.20.2012 , 10:50 AM | #28
So basicaly this topic is a "Hey bioware, we can deal more damage than an entire team " and when you read another topic magicaly Marauder don't need a Neft.......Xplain me.