Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eternity Vault - Story Mode - group finder mission, no reward

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Eternity Vault - Story Mode - group finder mission, no reward
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mitchel_Greaves
10.15.2012 , 07:13 AM | #1
Is it a known problem that you don't get the reward for doing some of the group finder mission?

I was in a group that got through this last night. Got to the end, no reward box?

Submitted a help ticket last night. Still no response? Is there a time frame that I should get a response?

TheMarmalade
10.15.2012 , 07:19 AM | #2
This seems to happen a lot anymore. Usually 3 people in the group at least don't get it. I am currently waiting on a ticket I submitted to be resolved and have been waiting for 7 days so good luck. Also I have heard it helps if you write the other members of you group on the ticket and the time completed.

Brittaany_Banks
10.15.2012 , 07:59 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Mitchel_Greaves View Post
Is it a known problem that you don't get the reward for doing some of the group finder mission?

I was in a group that got through this last night. Got to the end, no reward box?

Submitted a help ticket last night. Still no response? Is there a time frame that I should get a response?

Quick question. Was this a pre-made OPS group and the group leader que'd you for the OP or did you solo que having selected all possible Operations?

If this was a pre-made group (IE you group up with all 8 players and then the leader ques the group) before you join the group make sure that the Operations box in your group finder is selected prior to joining
I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are male, or female, black, or white, gay, or straight, religious, or non-religious, old or young. I care about 3 things. Can you tank properly? Can you DPS properly? Can you heal properly?

Mitchel_Greaves
10.15.2012 , 09:09 AM | #4
I queued solo.

Mitchel_Greaves
10.20.2012 , 06:44 AM | #5
Is this still going on or is it fixed yet?

Xenith
10.20.2012 , 07:52 AM | #6
After 5 days, this needs addressing by a Dev to confirm whether it's a bug or what.
Peace is a lie... and so is your Order.
CE_VIP

wingsofcover
10.20.2012 , 08:44 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenith View Post
After 5 days, this needs addressing by a Dev to confirm whether it's a bug or what.
It's a bug. It's been going on for a while.

Submit an item/loot report with the names of the people in the operation, the day, time, server, your character and advance class, etc. if you want your missing rewards.

Mitchel_Greaves
10.20.2012 , 04:19 PM | #8
I submitted a report 5 minutes after finishing the mission.

Not with all the names but I have no idea who they are after 6 days. They weren't guildies, just a random group.

Suzina
10.21.2012 , 12:09 AM | #9
happens lots
Member of Bane Fleet

Mitchel_Greaves
10.21.2012 , 04:01 AM | #10
It's no wonder they are losing subs left right and centre if they can't respond to customers queries/problems within an acceptable time.