Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

Ardim's Avatar


Ardim
10.19.2012 , 03:06 PM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by happysister View Post
and i guess Hammer Station was the Republic's attempt at making a similar weapon, though they had no Darth Baras clones. Satele Shan clones just didn't have the same effect.
It certainly didn't. Satele Shan clones were so weak they had to be encased in layers of rock to be effective. And even then, they couldn't put out the damage Baras clones could do.
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Skradin: Mercenary Washington: Operative

Captain_Zone's Avatar


Captain_Zone
10.19.2012 , 03:50 PM | #162
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardim View Post
It certainly didn't. Satele Shan clones were so weak they had to be encased in layers of rock to be effective. And even then, they couldn't put out the damage Baras clones could do.
The remaining Satele clones were sent to brothels on Nar Shaddaa for those with a Jedi fetish...
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
10.19.2012 , 03:56 PM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
I also hear that some of his clones yell "SUCK MY BALLS!!!!!" as they fall through the atmosphere....
OMG!!! I can see it! What have we created?
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Captain_Zone's Avatar


Captain_Zone
10.19.2012 , 04:02 PM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
OMG!!! I can see it! What have we created?
We have created Darth Cartman, Destroyer of Worlds and Hater of Alien Hippies!
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
10.19.2012 , 04:08 PM | #165
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
We have created Darth Cartman, Destroyer of Worlds and Hater of Alien Hippies!
LOL!

This thread is great. One of the best out there. Sometimes I feel sorry for poor Baras...

But then I imagine him being shot out of a cannon. Makes the day better, doesn't it?
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Captain_Zone's Avatar


Captain_Zone
10.19.2012 , 04:14 PM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
LOL!

This thread is great. One of the best out there. Sometimes I feel sorry for poor Baras...

But then I imagine him being shot out of a cannon. Makes the day better, doesn't it?
Almost as much as a bacon double cheeseburger makes the day better. Oh wait! Baras ATE every bacon double cheeseburger in the Empire! That's the REAL reason for the war! He wants all the bacon double cheeseburgers in the Republic, too!
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
10.19.2012 , 04:15 PM | #167
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
We have created Darth Cartman, Destroyer of Worlds and Hater of Alien Hippies!
Fear will keep the local systems in line. Fear of this battle station.

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
10.19.2012 , 04:25 PM | #168
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Almost as much as a bacon double cheeseburger makes the day better. Oh wait! Baras ATE every bacon double cheeseburger in the Empire! That's the REAL reason for the war! He wants all the bacon double cheeseburgers in the Republic, too!
That Fiend! What will we do without our burgers?! The Empire must be stopped!

We can lure Baras into a trap with our supply of burgers and take him out. His fat is almost like a shield, we will need everything we can throw at him.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Captain_Zone's Avatar


Captain_Zone
10.19.2012 , 04:34 PM | #169
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
That Fiend! What will we do without our burgers?! The Empire must be stopped!

We can lure Baras into a trap with our supply of burgers and take him out. His fat is almost like a shield, we will need everything we can throw at him.
His only weakness is the exhaust port when he bends over to fart! Two proton torpedoes fired into that exhaust port will cause a chain reaction....
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

happysister's Avatar


happysister
10.19.2012 , 07:37 PM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
We can lure Baras into a trap with our supply of burgers and take him out. His fat is almost like a shield, we will need everything we can throw at him.
what if we hijack the Darth Baras Cannon and fire a clone of himself at himself? would that cause the universe to implode?
.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic