Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Synthweaving] Creating list of "missing" orange schematics

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Synthweaving] Creating list of "missing" orange schematics

Stoofa
10.18.2012 , 09:05 AM | #1
As a side quest for my Synthweaver I'm attempting to collect all of the available Oragne schematics. Now I've been doing this for a little while now and I've hit a point where I'm not finding or seeing for sale my "missing" ones. Fully appreciate that some schematics will be harder to find than others, but I'm starting to wonder if there are still some missing ones. So I'm posting here to collect two things:

1. People look at my list below and say "I've got that one you say is missing" so I can continue looking for it and remove it from the "missing" list I was going to submit to BW.
2. People feel there are other "missing" schematics that I've not listed below, so I can add them to my "missing" list that I will submit to BW.

Fully appreciate that some sets seem only to be 5 piece sets and others 7 piece ones. I've only listed the "other two" if I know they should exist and/or I've got one of them. So, my missing Orange schematic list is as follows:

Ablative Lacqerous Waistcord
Ablative Laminoid Boots
Ablative Laminoid Bracers
Ablative Laminoid Waistcord
Ablative Plasteel Vest
Ablative Plasteel Wiastcord
Anointed Demicot Gloves
Anointed Demicot Bracers
Anointed Zeyd-Cloth Bracers
Apprentice's Headgear
Aspiring Knight's Gloves
Aspiring Knight's Headgear
Aspiring Knight's Bracers
Aspiring Knight's Waistcord
Channeler's Boots
Dark Acolyte's Headgear
Force Initiate's Headgear
Fortified Electrum Boots
Fortified Electrum Belt
Fortified Phobium Belt
Inquisitor's Headgear
Jedi Initiate's Headgear
Jedi Sage's Gloves
Knight's Crusade Boots
Knight's Crusade Gloves
Marauder's Gloves
Marauder's Headgear
Peacekeeper's Gloves
Peacekeeper Elite Gloves
Reinforced Battle Boots
Reinforced Battle Gloves
Reinforced Chanlon Gloves
Reinforced Chanlon Vest
Reinforced Lacqerous (Whole set appears to be missing, but mention of it in game)
Reinforced Phobium Gloves
Reinforced Polyplast (Whole set appears to be missing, but mention of it in game)
Sith Dueling Headgear
Sentinal's Boots
Sorcerer's Lower Robe
Sorcerer Adept Vestments
Traditional Nylite Boots
Traditional Thermoweave Boots
Traditional Thermoweave Gloves
Warrior's Headgear
Warrior's Bracers
Warrior's Pulsing Boots
Warlord's Boots
Warlord's Gloves

Thanks for anyone enabling me to update the list.

Giolon
10.18.2012 , 11:18 AM | #2
I have been keeping track of this information for almost a year now. I can tell you all chest, legs, gloves and boots exist, because I have all of them.

The only sets w/o headgear that I know are:
Apprentice
Aspiring Knight
Force Initiate
Jedi Initiate
Warrior
Inquisitor
Sith Dueling
Dark Acolyte

I don't have most belts or bracers yet b/c people are still charging ridiculous amounts for the patterns, but I believe that all of them ARE out there, having seen a large number of them.

From your list in this category I have:
Annointed Zeyd-Cloth Bracers
Fortified Electrum Belt
You are correct on the Reinforced Lacqerous and Reinforced Polyplast not existing.
Da'ru Ar'lya - Jedi Seer
~Giolon~

Fractalsponge
10.18.2012 , 11:35 AM | #3
^Sorcerer's set definitely has headgear. I believe you are right about the others.

Off the top of my head, these exist:
Fortified Electrum is a complete set with belt and bracer; I have all those schematics.
Reinforced Chanlon chest, gloves (belt exists but not bracer, I believe)
Marauder's is also a complete set with headgear, boots and gloves (have never seen belt/bracer).
Reinforced battle boots

I am fairly certain there are a lot more on the list that are in-game, but I'll have to check on my synthweaver.

nattodaisuki
10.18.2012 , 01:47 PM | #4
These are all the Synthweave schematics I've been able to acquire.

E'co's Synthweave Shop - Orange gear : Begeren Colony
My slightly over-spec Rig, built specifically for Swtor: Core i7 3820 OC'ed @4.6GHz / MSI X79A-GD65 Mobo / Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866MHz 8GB x8 / Four 120GB 6Gb/s SSD in RAID0 / nVidia GTX Titan / Enermax Platimax 1200 watt PSU / 3 Acer HN274Hbmiiid 3D Compatible 27inch monitors. CPU and the GTX Titan are custom water-cooled.

Giolon
10.18.2012 , 06:50 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Fractalsponge View Post
^Sorcerer's set definitely has headgear. I believe you are right about the others.

Off the top of my head, these exist:
Fortified Electrum is a complete set with belt and bracer; I have all those schematics.
Reinforced Chanlon chest, gloves (belt exists but not bracer, I believe)
Marauder's is also a complete set with headgear, boots and gloves (have never seen belt/bracer).
Reinforced battle boots

I am fairly certain there are a lot more on the list that are in-game, but I'll have to check on my synthweaver.
You're right on the Sorcerer's Headgear. It was a typo on my part.
Da'ru Ar'lya - Jedi Seer
~Giolon~