Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Population Solution.

10.18.2012 , 05:58 PM | #1
As most people may have noticed, the ability to do end game content such as Operations and especially Ranked PvP has been getting worse and worse as time goes on. I think that one of the biggest obstacles a lot of players face is that their guild is inactive all of the time or 90% of the time so they're forced to do solo/small group content or attempt to pug hard end game content. So what i suggest is rather then people trying to create new guilds with high hopes of being the next big succesfull guild they should join mainstream guilds. But for this to work I think that the current mainstream guilds should try to be more organized and setup designated Ranked Warzone times aswell as second and third groups for operation progression. Also I know a lot of guilds are discouraged from the hardcore guilds that run ranked but everyone has to start somewhere. The way I see it is that it's still pre-season and losing is just all part of progression.

Thanks for reading and I hope this helps our server grow and helps players enjoy the game more.