Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

elliotcat
10.15.2012 , 12:57 PM | #1831
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
@elliotcat giant squeeeeeee Latula finds out (in fanficland) and Meenah is always awesome. Are we going to get to see some Meenah/Andronikos?
Eventually, hopefully! I haven't gotten any awesome ideas yet but hopefully I will. They're so ridiculous together.

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"

Darth_Scelestus
10.15.2012 , 02:38 PM | #1832
Hello everyone!
I've been reading through these, and, I gotta say, I love this stuff. I love reading all the things people post here!
Comin up: 450 more words of Kyravi, but a bit before he became a Lord. No spoilers (except that he eventually becomes a Lord... hmmm. Guess I spoiled that bit).

Prompt: Teacher

Spoiler

kabeone
10.15.2012 , 03:06 PM | #1833
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Scelestus View Post
Hello everyone!
I've been reading through these, and, I gotta say, I love this stuff. I love reading all the things people post here!
Comin up: 450 more words of Kyravi, but a bit before he became a Lord. No spoilers (except that he eventually becomes a Lord... hmmm. Guess I spoiled that bit).
Very nice! and welcome to the thread

Ereiniel
10.15.2012 , 09:18 PM | #1834
Hi everyone!

I’m finally de-lurking after months of reading your fics and getting to know you through your work, and I think it’s only fair that you all get to know me (and the ladies of House Girard) too. So please allow me to introduce myself and (some of) the girls with this offering for the Teachers and Heroes prompt. You’ll meet them all eventually, I promise!

More like Teachers and Anti-Heroes, with Varenne Girard, bounty hunter. BH Act One spoilers. ~570 words.

Spoiler
The Girard Legacy The Shadowlands
Thalia | Eryn | Ariena | Varenne | Alleyne | Sharaina | Roselle | Aurine | Lysella
Andrina | Calanthe | Sarinne | Astaria | Carinthia | Meraia | Avareyne | Laralise | Katrama

bright_ephemera
10.15.2012 , 09:24 PM | #1835
Quote: Originally Posted by Ereiniel View Post

Spoiler
Welcome to the thread! I love the quoted kid-thought above and I love the identity that came out at the end.

Spoiler
Welcome to the thread as well! I'm always happy to see new universes open up.

That Sith is stylish. I like.

@elliot I feel like I missed Latula's entry onto the scene, but I like her background and very much like this piece of Meenah's career.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 2000+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Darth_Scelestus
10.17.2012 , 05:33 PM | #1836
Hi everyone!
Another new person! Let's be new-poster buddies!!
I definitely didn't expect that ending. I love getting Sneak Attack'd by a story, it makes it so much more interesting
Now I'm much more tempted to try out a BH.

@kabeone: Thanks!! Glad to be here

@bright_ephemera: Yay! I made him up on the spot, and was like, "Ooooookay, another Sith. Boring. No, wait! A philosophical Sith! Less boring!" Main inspiration for him ended up being Darth Bane, who has some similar lines in one of the novels.

Tatile
10.17.2012 , 05:52 PM | #1837
Teacher

A rather young Lord Sylvia Vizloch, because Morgani asked

Spoiler

iamthehoyden
10.17.2012 , 07:02 PM | #1838
Lol, the Sith version of "eat your vegetables". Love it
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Irrissa
10.17.2012 , 07:27 PM | #1839
Hello everyone!
Hi everyone!

I’m finally de-lurking after months of reading your fics and getting to know you through your work, and I think it’s only fair that you all get to know me (and the ladies of House Girard) too. So please allow me to introduce myself and (some of) the girls with this offering for the Teachers and Heroes prompt. You’ll meet them all eventually, I promise!

More like Teachers and Anti-Heroes, with Varenne Girard, bounty hunter. BH Act One spoilers. ~570 words.

Yay.. New people Nice stories... Welcome. (from a relative newcomer herself)

Looking forward to more.
*Rissa (55 Sorc) * Cielle (55 Merc)* Irrissa (55 Op) Ko'neko (55 Mara)
*Minalde (55 Sage)* Aubrei (55 Scound)* Cleindori (55 Sent) Rosaleen (55 Com)

elliotcat
10.17.2012 , 08:13 PM | #1840
10/17/12
Xenobiology - Different species means more than different skin colors. It means different entirely different physiologies. Having friends whose bodies work so differently from your own can make things complicated, as everything from how you relax to how you dress and what your beauty rituals are (what is "lekku buffing", anyway?). How do your characters deal with differing biologies that they encounter?
Best Day Ever - We've written about our characters' worst days; now write about their best days! A day when something wonderful happened, like finally beating your nemesis, or just a day when everything went really well for them, and how they reacted.

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"