Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 06:31 PM | #611
Are you sure that Rakata technology is safe? I don't think we know how to properly use it. He asked as he prepared the ships to enter the repair area.

I think I will come with you for now. He followed Hadock and Merena to make sure they would get to their room.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.17.2012 , 06:45 PM | #612
Evelyn nodded It's perfecctly safe for now. We really have no other options. We must use it before the Revivers can.

Hadock and Merena walked into their room and sat down while Ravna laid donw on her bed just down the hall thinking everything over. Not to shabby in here if I say so. So tell me whats the deal with the cloak?

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 06:50 PM | #613
Personal preference. A couple back battles I got some rather bad scaring. Wasn't treated quite the same. Thought it would be better if I hid it. So that is the reason for the cloak.

Do we know what it does?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.17.2012 , 07:06 PM | #614
According to our research it used to be some form of factory for weapons back in the infinite empire.

Hadock laughed. Ashamed of a few scars? Come now Rafeesh don't be so silly we arent going to judge you for a few battle scars.

Ravna laid awake in her bed. What to do... The Revivers want peace. I want peace. But I can't turn my back on my friends...

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 07:09 PM | #615
A little more than a couple scars. He said laughing lightly to himself.

Have we figured how to get it working?

icecreampants
10.17.2012 , 07:30 PM | #616
Hadock laughed Oh come on now can't be worse than my eye or my hand.

Evelyn shook her head Markos said he can get it working soon but right now we need more information.

meanken
10.17.2012 , 07:33 PM | #617
after a bit of time, zero had figured out a way to overhear the transmision's between the ships, and were now waiting to overhear something usfull

"We have an incoming"

"Check his ship regstration"

"copy"

mean was falling asleep, while zero was wide awake

"he is a fury class, ID checks out"

"Let him in"

"copy"

Zero nuged mean awake "Think I found the weakness, wake up" Zero walked over to the holoterminal "Zero here, think I have your in. the planet is heavly defended by ships, but they seem to be letting fury class ships, the ship class used by all sith, go by without much more then an regstratrion check. shoulden't be hard to use your intel conections to get your hands on a few of them, and sneak in that way. after that is up to whoever you send"

MdLogan
10.17.2012 , 07:36 PM | #618
Thank you! You have done much to further our goal. You will be payed double, for your trouble.

It can be much worse trust me when I say that.

What sort of information do we need?

icecreampants
10.17.2012 , 07:42 PM | #619
He won't say. He's just been depolying men to all the worlds with star maps.

Hadock reached over and tried to pull Rafeesh's cloak off. Merena stopped him half way. If he doesn't want to show his injuries then don't bother him about it. Quit being such a child. Hadock looked down. Fine...

Ravna couldn't sleep so she snuck down the hall and into Hadock and Merenas room. Hi everyone.

meanken
10.17.2012 , 07:49 PM | #620
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Thank you! You have done much to further our goal. You will be payed double, for your trouble.

It can be much worse trust me when I say that.

What sort of information do we need?
"Sounds good. you got other jobs that need doing?"