Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server transfer

10.15.2012 , 10:53 PM | #1
I want off this crap server. How do I do it.

10.15.2012 , 11:29 PM | #2

10.16.2012 , 07:29 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Osryri View Post
I want off this crap server. How do I do it.
so... I stalked you a little....

and after laughing for about 5 minutes straight about your whining about a mechanic people have been complaining (and dealing) with for months...

I'm gonna tell you this:

char transfer will not happen from different server kinds, more likely. last official statement by bioware indicated that even with paid transfers you will only be able to transfer from one pvp server to another.

on top of that... this mechanic works on pve servers too. so if you really want to go through with your little threat that you won't pay a subscription until you can either transfer off a 'crappy pvp server' or this gets 'fixed' (which they won't do)... you may aswell just cancel your sub.

I'm not even trying to be mean here, but if .this. is something that is bothering you so much then I really can't see how you want to enjoy this game at all and you're probably not much fun to play with, either, which is a little sad

10.16.2012 , 08:40 PM | #4
Must be another Quinlynn post?
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠

10.17.2012 , 03:08 AM | #5
it seems like it. in other topics he's complaining about just figuring out that people of the other faction can hide 'inside' elite mobs and make them aggro you...

10.17.2012 , 01:46 PM | #6

Thanks for proving my point.

Only imps are allowed to win at PVP, otherwise it is unfair, or greifing.

You can file a ticket if you think I did something wrong.