Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gauntlet Crash Bug

Archelor
10.12.2012 , 02:27 PM | #1
So, I have submitted a number of in game bug reports, sent emails with crash logs, etc to customer service regarding this bug, even mentioned it over the phone with customer service, and still the mission is broken for my trooper. It has been since a few days before 1.4 went live that I have noticed the bug, and I am still stuck making the trooper near unplayable.

At the point where one is supposed to use the Galaxy Map to 'Travel to the Gauntlet', upon selecting the Gauntlet location on the map, the game freezes for a moment and then crashes. It only crashes when doing this one particular task. I have run launcher repair, reset the mission several times, even reinstalled the game and each time this exact same thing happens. I guess you can understand my frustration at this point. Anyone know a fix for this?

AngelosOne
10.17.2012 , 08:41 AM | #2
I'm also getting a crash when I try to map to the special location to do the trooper class mission after Nar Shadaa. Could be that the Trooper storyline is bugged in general, when it deals traveling to those specific class story locations? I can fly anywhere else without the game crashing.