Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

powertech and pvp

Omega-one
12.19.2011 , 10:51 PM | #1
I have done allot of PvP, and I enjoy it. I played a little bit on other games so i have a decent understanding of how it works. in SWTOR the powertech is basically unbeatable if played correct/ to many tools combined with a smart person = high score.

Recently i have trying to discover a good rotation. basically i will start far while moving in, once i get to 10 m, i am trying to get my procs to rock.

what do you think/ bad strategy? I have been doing well 1-2 in dps every game about 40 ish kills each game.
OMEGA-ONE
Quiet Professional

Erikbash
12.20.2011 , 02:41 AM | #2
As far as I have played, I think you have a good strategy.
Which talent tree do you spec? I use pyrotech and use same tactics as you do. I finish in the top 4 usually. I'm still only lvl 13, so don't have much experience yet. But i do finish in the top even though others are at least 10 lvls higher. Yeah I know about stat buffing, but still..

I'll try to use explosive dart, unload and the first missile attack you get as BH (don't remember name right now) before getting closer. I don't always use all 3 of these. When i get close i'll use flame burst to proc rail shot, use that and then rocket punch. Put some rapid shots in there as well. Offcourse this all will probably change once I lvl up and get other skills. Stil figuring out how to manage heat properly.

Gotta say i like this style of play, tactics and variety of use of skills. Hope that stays the same as I level up.