Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

on Dalborra [ Server Admin ] This server will be restarted

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
on Dalborra [ Server Admin ] This server will be restarted

elitenz
10.17.2012 , 02:06 AM | #1
Was playing on dalborra then out of the blue a message pops up saying the server will be restarted in 5 mins for essential maintenance ( how can they give a 5 min warning and not 30 people are in Flashpoints and operations )

Darkfalconheart
10.17.2012 , 02:09 AM | #2
So thats the reason I got a disconnect the minute I logged on? Niiiceee.
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and go. What was, what will be, and what is, may yet fall under the Shadow. Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time."

Didy_Kush
10.17.2012 , 02:09 AM | #3
I was finally enjoying 50 PvP!!!!!

Kahleed
10.17.2012 , 02:09 AM | #4
Any idea how long it'll be down? I don't blame them honestly, the last patch caused a few problems, it would seem. It took me 30 minutes to get a successful log in to my main char, and then another 30 minutes after that of trying to load space missions and failing every time.

Didy_Kush
10.17.2012 , 02:09 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kahleed View Post
Any idea how long it'll be down? I don't blame them honestly, the last patch caused a few problems, it would seem. It took me 30 minutes to get a successful log in to my main char, and then another 30 minutes after that of trying to load space missions and failing every time.
Apparently 30mins or so.

elitenz
10.17.2012 , 02:13 AM | #6
Would have been nice to give people 30mins time to finish up there flashpoints and warzones but they had to jump the gun either there was an exploit that was serious and they had to bring them down fast or the Server admins are just lazy and can't be stuffed communicating in a better way with there players as we have already seen there a shocker.