Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

doombringer kicks me to loading screen need help asap!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
doombringer kicks me to loading screen need help asap!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jediinhell
10.16.2012 , 11:29 PM | #1
So I'm on the inquisitor class quest testing where you go to the doombringer to speak to moff pyron when I attempt to load into the doombringer my game sits there for several minutes then I am booted to the character login screen someone please help!
- Chiyo

Bronholz
10.16.2012 , 11:45 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings jediinhell,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

Before you travel to the Mission area please try turning all your graphical settings to low (including turning off optional effects such as Bloom). This should allow you to travel to the area and you can then turn your settings back to their preferred settings.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

jediinhell
10.17.2012 , 12:08 AM | #3
Its still doing it I select travel to doombringer from my navigation area then go to the ship door to load and it stays on the loading screen for a good 4 minutes then kicks me to the character login screen is there a better way to fix this? All my graphics are on the lowest setting and the bloom and vertical sync off.
- Chiyo

Bronholz
10.17.2012 , 12:10 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for trying that.

Please try running the Repair function from the launcher, this will check for and repair any corruptions in your game files. You can find this by logging into the launcher and clicking the cog icon.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

TravelingNomad
10.17.2012 , 12:11 AM | #5
Obviously NOT a graphical glitch, as the incompetent Bioware Customer Service person believes it is. A lot of people are being kicked out of instances, flashpoints, and operations and are unable to return without crashing because something is wrong with the servers. That would be my best guess as to the issue.

jediinhell
10.17.2012 , 12:14 AM | #6
I've already run the repair function and it has found and fixed NOTHING Can I please get a response to my in game ticket?
- Chiyo

Clyke
11.26.2012 , 10:18 PM | #7
I was having the same problem when opening the galaxy map then clicking on the icon to travel to the doombringer it would take me to the screen where you see the fuel costs but are unable to click on anything in that screen then BAM. To the desk top i go.

I did what they suggested above. I turned down my graphics to very low and then turned off bloom and switched from 1920x1080 all the way down to lowest of 800x600. With everything at it's lowest i was finaly able to travel to the ship. wooohoo

Sorry if it didn't work for you it did work for me.

Omicronmd
12.08.2012 , 08:25 PM | #8
I am having the same issues. This is not a graphical issue. It crashes to desktop when I try and travel to the doombringer