Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So I have a Question regarding pugs vrs pre mades in post 50 wzs

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
So I have a Question regarding pugs vrs pre mades in post 50 wzs

Kalfear
10.16.2012 , 10:54 PM | #1
All day today on the rep side Ive faced Imp pre mades (usually 2 - 4man pre mades that are proudly displaying their elite warhero title vrs pugs that lucky to have someone with a battle master ranking)

Now lets remove the fact these over geared losers are basically just griefing (and your allowing it).

I figured start of week, they get their daily/weekly done and hopefully move on (or at least lessen as most names are repeat offenders in unrated wzs and couldnt be dragged into a Ranked warzone for a fair fight).

So get my 4 losses on Rep side (Im doing 150-300k damage but it doesnt even make a dent on these guys) and shift over to imp side for that character

Enter Warzone and what you know, im in a full 8 man pug group vrs 2 4 man rep pre mades

Talk to those playing and these 2 pre mades been farming and griefing all day long in the unranked warzones

I mean I wish I could tell you their skill was so amazing that they blew everyone away but truth of matter vrs EVERY SINGLE PRE MADE I SAW TODAY, take away the gear advantage and communication advantage (really wouldnt be surprised if the 2 pre mades in same voice chat by now as its the same names over and over doing this crap) and they really are nothing to write home about.

But my question is this
And I do want a answer from EA on this

If you have 2 republic 4 man pre mades queing up all day long and you have 2 imperial pre mades queing up all day long

WHY THE HELL ARE THEY NOT IN SEPERATE QUE POOL AND FACING EACH OTHER RATHER THEN UNDER GEARED PUGs???

Im completely baffled by this refusal to seperate the haves and have nots so everyone can fight on a level playing feild and ENJOY their time!

I got no enjoyment today from this because I wasnt being beaten by better players. Just better gear with better communication devices. And I was the high man on most of my teams as Im in full battlemaster for my rep character and battlemaster/recruit for imp character.

Please someone at EA explain this refusal to ensure a fun and enjoyable experience in your game to me because I DONT UNDERSTAND IT.

This is soooo simplistic even you all should be able to get it.

Seriously you think F2P players are going to come in and go

"Oh geee, I stand no chance to win but thats ok cause im feeding some idiots shallow ego by being greifed by him. Here let me spend money on your game so I can be farmed every match and stand no chance of a relatively equal standing fight any time soon".

WHAT PART OF THIS DONT YOU GET????
WHY IS THIS STILL A ISSUE SO MANY MONTHS LATER NOW?

I been here almost a year now and Ive stayed subd but this honestly makes me want to hit the cancel button and move on!
Housing brought me back
now add Paazaak, KotOR#1 swoop bike racing, and more flashpoints and planets