Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

Bird_of_Thunder
10.15.2012 , 07:24 PM | #2061
Kaddo woke up later and got the ping for the transfer. He didn't bother tracking it because if he had never met the client in person, they probably covered their tracks so not to be found. Kaddo's ship was still on Nar Shaddaa, so he put on some anonymous smuggler clothes, hid his blaster, and went job-hunting at a cantina.

MdLogan
10.15.2012 , 11:18 PM | #2062
Rafeesh had reached the nearest city by this time. He quickly bought a ship and left the system. Making sure not to leave any trace of his exit.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
10.15.2012 , 11:48 PM | #2063
Nara runs after her rakghoul. She didn't want him to get into any trouble, but neither did she want Epo to hurt the poor thing. Merena, be careful. That rakghoul has a weak stomach. Sorry for any messes it makes!
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.16.2012 , 05:06 PM | #2064
Merena stepped up behind Epo grabbing him. Epo struggled the whole time as she began to tote him off towards his room. I wanna play with it!! Who are those people are they married? What are they doing here? Mommy where'd daddy go? Merena stopped and patted him on the head He went outside dear now quit being rude and lets go back to bed.

MdLogan
10.16.2012 , 08:48 PM | #2065
Blast had now been through the city once or twice. He decided to leave and try and maybe keep in track with the recent bounties. He jumped on his ship, and made way to Hutta, for the reason of being open space. He then checked the holonet for an recent news. Seeing that quite a bit had gone on, he turned off the screen and began pulling some food out. He sat down at a table and had a nice meal.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.