Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Silvers
10.16.2012 , 05:31 PM | #101
2700 CC's here...

fyi
-CE 1000
-Sub 150 x 6
-Sub 200 x 4
The Older Gamers
TOG Website TOROZ website

Sonora
10.16.2012 , 05:33 PM | #102
Nice to be able to check this out!

As a heads up, this announcement (on the US website) goes a little German at the end: the Facebook und Twitter links sind in Deutsch! Hoppla!

Hestis
10.16.2012 , 05:35 PM | #103
These totals also don't include the one time 250 coin bonus you get at the release of f2p (can't remember if that's only for subscribers or not).

xorcist
10.16.2012 , 05:35 PM | #104
i think its ******** that some are getting an extra 200 or more, for upgrading from digital deluxe to collectors edition. You either have one or the other. its the same thing. you wont get two sets of in game items. just the one set. But whatever... so if i go out and get a reg edition and purchase the DD edition while i own the CE, i'll get more? sounds like ******** to me.
"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires....
And there is no greater disaster than greed
."

sithlordtundra
10.16.2012 , 05:38 PM | #105
Mine's 2650 Cartel Coins

Info:
CE Purchased: 1000 CCs
Subscriber Reward: 150 CCs x 7
Subscriber Reward: 200 CCs x 3

Drudenfusz
10.16.2012 , 06:01 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by AgentKatarn View Post
I just started last week with a 60-day sub card. That should grant me 400, right? I'm just asking because my page says I'm entitled to 0 coins so far.
Guess it's because of the free month you get first.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

SupremeLegate
10.16.2012 , 06:08 PM | #107
First off, it's nice to see how many Cartel Coins I should have once F2P hits, thought it would be nice to know how far that will go on the Cartel Market.

But I am trying to figure something out and see what all has been taken into account. According to the Coin Calculator I can expect to get 1300 CC. I've been playing since day one with a Standard Edition, so no bonus there. I also got a 6 month sub.

So....

6 x 150 = 900

So that takes me from January to July. Though my 6-month sub did not end until August due to a free month as a result of early technical issues, not sure how that affects things if at all. My 6-month sub ended in late August, but I was able to get a 60-Day Game Time Card within a few days and reactivated my sub through September and October, and the Cartel Coins increased from 150 per month to 200 per month.

So that would be....

900 + 400 = 1300

Everything tracks to that point. However, I was able to get a 2nd 60-Day Game Time Card, pushing my sub through November and into December. Yet despite having paid for it I have not gotten credited the 400 CC for those months.

So I assume that you don't get the CC until the 'Bill Date' even if you have already paid in advance.

jjjojo
10.16.2012 , 06:15 PM | #108
2600 for me
The Wendt Legacy
Guardian lvl 50, Gunslinger lvl 50, Commando lvl 50
Marauder lvl 50, Sorcerer lvl 50, Powertech lvl 50

dacentabaal
10.16.2012 , 06:51 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Maxumus View Post
Trying to figure out where you got the extra 250. I'm at 2300 and am a CE owner been subbed since launch. Did you also buy/upgrade with a digital deluxe?
Same here, been playing since both Beta's and subbed since day 1 Collectors edition owner and im only at 2300 also :-/
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici
The Progenitor RP English Server
'Even in life you grind dailies, why should a game be different'
CE Owner

xorcist
10.16.2012 , 06:59 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by dacentabaal View Post
Same here, been playing since both Beta's and subbed since day 1 Collectors edition owner and im only at 2300 also :-/
If you ask me, CE pre-orders + subbed since day one should grant the maximum amount of cartel coins. I feel cheated. Again...
"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires....
And there is no greater disaster than greed
."