Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kabe's Digital Drawings

Morgani
10.10.2012 , 05:08 PM | #141
Thank you so so so much, Kabe. Aric is absolutely gorgeous. And you pegged so many details in my description. Your work is wonderfully beautiful and I love the emotion on Aric's face. Thank you.
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

Quickpaw
10.10.2012 , 06:40 PM | #142
Wait... you do requests?! Or was that a commision?

Excellent work either way.
Honestly, when it comes down to it, I don't think I'm a very "good" Jedi. And you know what? I'm fine with that. I trust my heart more than my head, and that's not a bad thing.
My name is Shadow. And I am a Jedi.

kabeone
10.10.2012 , 10:54 PM | #143
@everyone thanks for the kind words and for writing awesome things for me to draw

Quote: Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post
Wait... you do requests?! Or was that a commision?

Excellent work either way.
Neither really, people write cool things in the fanfic forum and sometimes I draw things inspired by them.

Thanks for the comment!

Earthmama
10.14.2012 , 01:31 PM | #144
omg Aric!!! Love love love!

Tatile
10.14.2012 , 01:43 PM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Neither really, people write cool things in the fanfic forum and sometimes I draw things inspired by them.
Do the other scene, you know the one
Spoiler

kabeone
10.16.2012 , 06:42 PM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Do the other scene, you know the one
Spoiler
Tempting ... challenge accepted! ... but I'll have to do some other stuff in my head first (and make a rough and ask Morgani's permission)... too many things to draw.

bright_ephemera
10.16.2012 , 06:52 PM | #148
Damn, I love Remi's look here. Also love Scourge's pose and generally everything about the top frame.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

iamthehoyden
10.16.2012 , 07:03 PM | #149
Looooove this page. I'm not sure why though, I mean, why I love it as much as I do. That top panel - the action in it is fabulous. Coremi is beautiful in that headshot. Scourge is so dang focused. Just really really good.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Morgani
10.18.2012 , 09:25 PM | #150
I love the character juxtaposition of Scourge heading straight for the ground and Coremi going for shorter hops on her way. He's got

Spoiler

of Force training behind him and she's just a gifted natural. Well, not just. But the difference is lovely and subtle. Yay book 1!
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.