Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Razer Promotion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Razer Promotion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SageMagnus
02.29.2012 , 03:35 AM | #1
I contacted support for assistance with a promotional item, but the representive acted like he didn't know what it was and told me he couldn't help. I am very disattisfied, as I purchased a very expensive product for the promotion and was
unable to receive it. The item to be received was the Black Green Color Crystal for the Razer promotion when you buy an SWTOR headset, mouse, or keyboard. The in game support told me there was no such promotion, although there most certainly is. I told him this, and he told me I had to call support. I called, but the represtentative knew nothing of the promotion and told me he could not help. I never received the color crystal for this promotion. I have redeemed the code in the official site, and my account shows the Razer promotion claimed now, but none of the customer support reps I have talked to are willing to help with the promotional in game item.

Edit: resolved, "Protocol Droid D7-K0(aka David)" apologized that the problem had been handled incorrectly and sent the crystals to all characters.

renegadeimp
02.29.2012 , 03:46 AM | #2
Call again, but ask to speak to a supervisor. Also make sure that you have followed all instructions in order to recieve the item.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

Beesodd
02.29.2012 , 03:52 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings SageMagnus,

I apologize for the error made. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we will investigate this matter. If you have not done so already, please create another ticket containing the details of what happened.

Once again, I apologize.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

LordMalific
03.02.2012 , 01:10 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SageMagnus View Post
I contacted support for assistance with a promotional item, but the representive acted like he didn't know what it was and told me he couldn't help. I am very disattisfied, as I purchased a very expensive product for the promotion and was
unable to receive it. The item to be received was the Black Green Color Crystal for the Razer promotion when you buy an SWTOR headset, mouse, or keyboard. The in game support told me there was no such promotion, although there most certainly is. I told him this, and he told me I had to call support. I called, but the represtentative knew nothing of the promotion and told me he could not help. I never received the color crystal for this promotion. I have redeemed the code in the official site, and my account shows the Razer promotion claimed now, but none of the customer support reps I have talked to are willing to help with the promotional in game item.

Edit: resolved, "Protocol Droid D7-K0(aka David)" apologized that the problem had been handled incorrectly and sent the crystals to all characters.
Where Do i go to redem my code and get my crystal i cant find anything that lets me.

Beruthien
03.02.2012 , 08:33 AM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings LordMalific,

You can redeem the code at the following link: https://account.swtor.com/user/codes. Click on the "Enter Code". Once you have redeemed your code an in-game mail will be sent to your characters with the color crystal attached.

Hope this helps!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

Aknael
10.16.2012 , 04:37 PM | #6
I got mine.

Valethar
10.16.2012 , 05:52 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Aknael View Post
I got mine.
http://home.comcast.net/~valethar/im.../necropost.png

Necroposting is bad. Please pay attention to the dates on posts before you reply to something that's been dead for several months now.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."