Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Muwarr
10.16.2012 , 04:34 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
The amount means nothing unless we have some idea how much stuff will cost.
A "SWTOR went F2P and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" chest piece will be 2,500 CC.

MorgonKara
10.16.2012 , 04:54 PM | #92
This literally means nothing to me. Why don't you tell me how many "coins" I have in a monetary system with no reference to their relative value or any idea what I can buy with them? For all I know a single medpack could cost 1500 cartel coins.
Armormech-Armstech-Chemist-Mor-gon-M'orgon-Maxxi
Armormech-Armstech-Biochem-Artifice-Synthweaving-Cybertech
The Craft Legacy ~The Ebon Hawk

LadyRaven
10.16.2012 , 04:55 PM | #93
Well...this is nice but.

Without being able to at least peek at the store it doesn't have as much impact. Yes? No?

mcdoogle
10.16.2012 , 04:56 PM | #94
2,300 with collectors edition and I've been here since day 1 of early release...Yet others have 2500?

HammersteinSW
10.16.2012 , 04:57 PM | #95
The crappiest item will probably cost 2300 cartel coins, since this is what most day 1 subscribers (with a CE) have now. They gonna try to milk this for every penny, I'm pretty sure once the game goes f2p and we see the shop prices, most people will have a heart attack and then quit in disgust. Gonna be the last nail in the coffin.

xTekwarx
10.16.2012 , 05:00 PM | #96
2150, now can we get a DAMN RELEASE DATE for F2P already?

CrazedScotsman
10.16.2012 , 05:01 PM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
BioWare and LucasArts are excited to announce a new Cartel Coin Ledger page on www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com. This new web page is located on the left hand navigation bar within the My Account section. It gives you a detailed list of all the Complimentary Cartel Coins you could potentially receive at the launch of the Free-to-Play option!

Read more
What do you mean by, "It gives you a detailed list of all the Complimentary Cartel Coins you could potentially recieve at the launch of the free-to-Play option!", and in particularly the, "potentially recieve" part?
It's easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission

j-cart
10.16.2012 , 05:14 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by mcdoogle View Post
2,300 with collectors edition and I've been here since day 1 of early release...Yet others have 2500?

Some people have the Digital Deluxe Edition Cartel bonus (250 coins) in addition to their Collector's Edition.
The Gistang Legacy
<Atlas>
Siret Scoundrel ZhaneOrdo Operative Yahs Powertech
The Bastion

Shoogli
10.16.2012 , 05:24 PM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by j-cart View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by mcdoogle
Some people have the Digital Deluxe Edition Cartel bonus (250 coins) in addition to their Collector's Edition.
That would be 2550 then !

In fact the explanation for the difference between 2300 and 2500 lies elsewhere :

If you're on a one-month sub or a 3 months or more plan...

The one-month subbers will get their additional 200 in the next 48h when they actually pay the bill for next month, whereas the 3-months already have paid this "next" month, thus are getting the next 200 pts in advance...

In a few days, all CE subbers will be at 2500, whether they're 1 month or 3 month subbers, that's all...
(edit : a post next page seems to show someone with 2700, pretty sure he has a 6-months plan and is ahead one more month, but not the full 6 months though, or he'd be at 3100 : probably indicating that F2P will indeed come, as announced, in the second half of november)

Hope it helps !

What is *really* funny in all this is that BW chose this very day (when many 1-month subbers get billed) to make this calculus...

Had they waited next week, every 1 or 3-months CE owners would be at the same :

Subscriber Reward: 200 Cartel Coins <= this one is the culprit already paid by 3-monthers (*)
Subscriber Reward: 200 Cartel Coins
Subscriber Reward: 200 Cartel Coins
Subscriber Reward: 150 Cartel Coins
Collectors Edition Purchase Reward: 1000 Cartel Coins

(*) 1-monthers will get this in a few days (billing date is today ha ha !)
Shoogli | Jawa Droid Designer
Do not Follow me on Twitter @NOWHERE | Dislike me on Facebook
[Do Not Contact Me] [Rules of Misconduct] [F.A.Q.] [Shoogli Tracker]

AgentKatarn
10.16.2012 , 05:28 PM | #100
I just started last week with a 60-day sub card. That should grant me 400, right? I'm just asking because my page says I'm entitled to 0 coins so far.