Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Screaming_Ziva
10.16.2012 , 04:17 PM | #81
I have 2,300 which I thought would be the max but I see some people with 2,500. How exactly are you getting more than 2,300? I have 1,000 for my CE and then the rest came from subscriber rewards. I've been subbed since day 1.

split_light
10.16.2012 , 04:19 PM | #82
I couldn't see my coins from work on my MacBook Pro (using Chrome), but at home from my Win7 machine (using IE) I finally discovered I have 2350. I found the Collectors addition for 30 bucks last month so picked it up for a big coin bonus. Plus I now have Darth Malgus overlooking my desk at work.
Important safety tip. If going down the elevator from the VIP lounge, don't jump.

split_light
10.16.2012 , 04:20 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
I have 2,300 which I thought would be the max but I see some people with 2,500. How exactly are you getting more than 2,300? I have 1,000 for my CE and then the rest came from subscriber rewards. I've been subbed since day 1.
I have 2350 because I originally bought the digital deluxe, but then found the collectors edition for 30 bucks last month and picked it up. I'm not sure how you'd get up to 2500 though.
Important safety tip. If going down the elevator from the VIP lounge, don't jump.

theITfactor
10.16.2012 , 04:24 PM | #84

Subscriber Reward: 200 Cartel Coins
Subscriber Reward: 150 Cartel Coins
Collectors Edition Purchase Reward: 1000 Cartel Coins
TORParse The Old Republic Community

Hayward | Stardust | Fleetwood | Hypnus | Phantogram | Ratatat | Gorillaz | Foxes | Girls ~Jedi Covenant

Coldin
10.16.2012 , 04:25 PM | #85
I have 1700 cartel coins. I guess if I had bought the Collector's Edition I'd have 2700?

Still. That's not bad I guess. It's kind of a meaningless number without knowing how much things will cost.

FYI, that's 6 months of 150 coins, and 4 months of 200 coins. I guess it all comes down to when you actually started your subscription?

theborch
10.16.2012 , 04:26 PM | #86
This new ledger page is completely useless until a list of items in the Cartel Shop and how much they are going to cost is released. What if one chest piece costs 2000 Cartel coins? What if it costs 10 Cartel Coins? The value on how much everyone has can be vastly changed based on Bioware setting the value of items to be purchased. I am rarely super negative about the game but this Cartel Coin Ledgar is a big, "Who give a ####?" until the cost of the items in the shop are released.
The Bastion - The BaconStrips Legacy
DukeOfCypress LVL 52 Rage Jugg * WhiskeyLube LVL 50 Seer Sage * PantsHammer LVL 50 Sawbones Scoundrel

iamthehoyden
10.16.2012 , 04:27 PM | #87
The amount means nothing unless we have some idea how much stuff will cost.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Mossesman
10.16.2012 , 04:28 PM | #88
I cant see the page. Im getting a "Website is down for maintenence" message everytime i try. Been at it for an hour now.
Eathos - Commando | Norzrik - Guardian
Kezron - Scoundrel | Ashinelle - Shadow

irishfino
10.16.2012 , 04:29 PM | #89
It works now!

Excellent!
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

split_light
10.16.2012 , 04:30 PM | #90
Hmmm, I've been subscribed since launch except for a short period where I was down because I had a new credit card. Yet I'm showing less transactions.