Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

NO cartel coins? 1 year of paid subscriptions Please help

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
NO cartel coins? 1 year of paid subscriptions Please help

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Avorniel
10.16.2012 , 01:24 PM | #11
same for me to been paying since early access so it's prob a bug and will most likely be correct when F2P kicks in
I sense a great disturbance in the Force... it's as if a million hamsters suddenly cried out in terror... and suddenly fell silent.

KurganNazzir
10.16.2012 , 01:26 PM | #12
The site is most likely overloaded by everyone rushing to view their potential coin rewards. Those of us who were able to view the page just fine earlier are also seeing the error now so don't fret, you have a ledger, it's just not showing right now. Hopefully they can stabilize the site, or whatever needs done, soon so people can view their ledger.
Dark Eclipse
GAF

Cybermeister
10.16.2012 , 01:29 PM | #13
Same again... fully paid up collector's edition owner, founder member, never skipped a month... it tells me I can earn cartel coins by becoming a subscriber... and then it tells me I have 29 days left on my current subscription

AlucardZ
10.16.2012 , 01:31 PM | #14
Same with me, not cool Bioware.

Beruthien
10.16.2012 , 01:31 PM | #15 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings everyone,

Thank you for reporting the issues with the Cartel Coins look up page and we are currently investigating these issues.

We thank you for your patience while work on this issue.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

warriorcat
10.16.2012 , 01:32 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings everyone,

Thank you for reporting the issues with the Cartel Coins look up page and we are currently investigating these issues.

Thank you!
awww you beat me to it i was about to quote twitter
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes

Haggardbr
10.16.2012 , 01:35 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings everyone,

Thank you!
I subscribe the game since march/april of this year through prepaid cards... do i get the coins too?

Because i checked my account and there's nothing there, only a button to subscribe, but my subscription is active with 27 days left yet.
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

warriorcat
10.16.2012 , 01:37 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggardbr View Post
I subscribe the game since march/april of this year through prepaid cards... do i get the coins too?

Because i checked my account and there's nothing there, only a button to subscribe, but my subscription is active with 27 days left yet.
yes you do http://www.swtor.com/free says what you get
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes

oMGitsree
10.16.2012 , 01:37 PM | #19
I CAN ONLY ASSUME THIS IS A BUG. But seriously, don't put things on your site asking them to check it out if it is NOT working for anyone.

KurganNazzir
10.16.2012 , 01:40 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by oMGitsree View Post
I CAN ONLY ASSUME THIS IS A BUG. But seriously, don't put things on your site asking them to check it out if it is NOT working for anyone.
It was working, I and others visited the page just fine earlier. It was after the announcement got noticed more (and was posted on FB/Twitter) and more people started trying to view their possible coinage that it started giving the subscribe error.
Dark Eclipse
GAF