Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ixum
10.16.2012 , 01:12 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Cellotlix View Post
Is anyone else getting this? I've been subbed from the beginning, and I have the 6 month plan. I click on the cartel coin page, it tells me I need to subscribe. I click the button, and it brings me to my account page where it shows that I'm already a subscriber. On and on ad nauseum. Am I not going to get any coins because of this, or is this just a problem with the site?
Yes, got the same and Ive been subscribing since day 1
The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

irishfino
10.16.2012 , 01:12 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Cellotlix View Post
Is anyone else getting this? I've been subbed from the beginning, and I have the 6 month plan. I click on the cartel coin page, it tells me I need to subscribe. I click the button, and it brings me to my account page where it shows that I'm already a subscriber. On and on ad nauseum. Am I not going to get any coins because of this, or is this just a problem with the site?
I am as well. I buy the two month sub cards.

This is likely just an error.

I hope.
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

philrowen
10.16.2012 , 01:12 PM | #33
All it says when I try to look at this is "You can earn Complimentary Cartel Coins by becoming a subscriber." Uh, I am a subscriber.

ProsaicProse
10.16.2012 , 01:13 PM | #34
I don't see anything on that cartel coins page except a link telling me to subscribe, despite having game time left on the account (game time that I've never let fall off since December via Game Time cards.) Am I missing something here?

philrowen
10.16.2012 , 01:13 PM | #35
What I meant to say is that, yes, I am seeing that weird goof, too. This thread really moved while I was typing.

Froippi
10.16.2012 , 01:13 PM | #36
it says i only will get 1300 but been sub since launch seems like the calulation is off and i added another game time card yesterday

BanetheDarkLord
10.16.2012 , 01:14 PM | #37
Having the same issues as well, Cartel Coins page is blank and I've been a subscriber since the early access with Collector's edition
Ry'tan-Juggernaut-55 | Treys'n-Powertech-55 | Velmir-Operative-55 |
Lurruh-Sage-21 | Sellysha-Mercenary-45 | Zarruh-Assassin-41

Rankyn
10.16.2012 , 01:14 PM | #38
Will the "XP boots" be adaptive armor or class restricted?

Meglivorn
10.16.2012 , 01:14 PM | #39
At first it showed me the detailed list of my coin standings. Now only to subscribe. And on the subs page, says my subscription is Active (tho' will be billed today).
I guess some bug or the site a little overwhelmed
"Many weapons can kill, but only the lightsaber can inspire such extremes of hope or fear."

HarleysRule
10.16.2012 , 01:14 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
All F2P restrictions have been stated on the F2P features page for months now
You have a different definition of full details than I do. No where does it say how many character slots, what the class/race restrictions are, etc.