Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Evalyn
10.16.2012 , 01:07 PM | #21
1300 n_n

DustinDune
10.16.2012 , 01:08 PM | #22
I have a question, i've been subed since January, yet only have 1600. i don't think i got credit for the 2-month time card that i purchased when i got the game. Anyone else notice this?
Mumakil - Pommel - Strakovic - Versingetorix - Shae'vizkil -
Olos'nah - Cortonk - Adorria - Kratzer - Mumakill
Rancorslayer Legacy - The Harbinger
31K+ AP

Limor
10.16.2012 , 01:08 PM | #23
I bought the CE at launch and have been subbed since day 1 which leaves me with 2300 Cartel Coins. I'm a bit irritated that people who waited until the CE was on sale for next to nothing can get more than I have when I was in 100% since day one.
The Limor Legacy
Ignis - 50 Sith Juggernaut Tyrun - 50 Mercenary Qui'ale - 50 Sith Sorcerer Mitth - 50 Sniper
Alysanne - 17 Jedi Shadow Sel'alin - 16 Vanguard Janiaia - 17 Jedi Sentinal Tywon - 16 Scoundrel

Polebreaker
10.16.2012 , 01:09 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Mithros View Post
That being said, when do we get to see a list of what these things will cost, and how much it will cost to get more coins?

Knowing that I have X many coins is useless until I know what I can do with those coins.
Indeed... in the mean time, I hereby grant everyone in the thread so far 526 Cromulent Credits to spend as they wish! Act now, and earn a bonus 104 Ditcheridoo Dollars!

Orlesian
10.16.2012 , 01:09 PM | #25
I have 2300 Cartel Points so far. Have been here since day one.
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

HarleysRule
10.16.2012 , 01:10 PM | #26
Whoopty frickin doo.

When are we going to find out how much those coins are worth and what we can buy with them, and when are we going to get full details of F2P restrictions?

SNCommand
10.16.2012 , 01:10 PM | #27
2300 coins for me, probably enough for a pair of gloves or something

Quote: Originally Posted by HarleysRule View Post
and when are we going to get full details of F2P restrictions?
All F2P restrictions have been stated on the F2P features page for months now
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Cellotlix
10.16.2012 , 01:11 PM | #28
Is anyone else getting this? I've been subbed from the beginning, and I have the 6 month plan. I click on the cartel coin page, it tells me I need to subscribe. I click the button, and it brings me to my account page where it shows that I'm already a subscriber. On and on ad nauseum. Am I not going to get any coins because of this, or is this just a problem with the site?
What I'd like to see in SWTOR:
-World Dynamism (NPCs that interact, environments that are not static, weather)
- Pazaak and other cantina/social games
- Expanded space combat

Qui-Ju_Horth
10.16.2012 , 01:11 PM | #29
I played since pre launch, never interrupt the game and have th CE. I have 2450 coins, for three friends of mine who has exactely the same thing they have 2500 coins. Why ? They have 3 month to 200 and i have only two. hope i'll be correct...
╠ị⁞ị⁞ị█["]ị||‾\\▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Skodan
10.16.2012 , 01:11 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by HarleysRule View Post
Whoopty frickin doo.

When are we going to find out how much those coins are worth and what we can buy with them, and when are we going to get full details of F2P restrictions?
granted it hasnt been updated but least its a start http://www.swtor.com/free/features
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds