Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Encyclopedia

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Encyclopedia
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

limenutpen
10.15.2012 , 05:14 PM | #11
I am waiting for this along with Drew K's new book located in the TOR timeline.
I hope they involve the game more in these stories though.
Nutpen: Sage, Lim'suno: Scoundrel, Lei'Suno: Commando, Color-full: Sentinel
Los'suno: Assasin, Diopen: Juggernaut, Grandblu: Powertech, Brontolon: Sniper
Tomb of Freedom Nadd - Europe PvP Server -
Change PvP, sign here; https://www.change.org/p/ea-games-sw...edium=copyLink

J-a-c-o-b
10.15.2012 , 05:34 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Altheran View Post
Just wondering... Isn't the front cover artwork a time paradox regarding the fighting protagonists ? One died during the Return Trailer, while at this time the other one wasn't at the same place and died several years later in the Decieved Trailer.
Also, Vindican had a mask on in the Return trailer.

Darth_Rathus
10.15.2012 , 05:44 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Lexlo View Post
It was possible that they had fought in events prior to the trailers.
Yea, um... no.

Elear
10.15.2012 , 06:24 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Altheran View Post
Just wondering... Isn't the front cover artwork a time paradox regarding the fighting protagonists ? One died during the Return Trailer, while at this time the other one wasn't at the same place and died several years later in the Decieved Trailer.
They were born to die, let those poor guys have some more 'screen' time without asking uncomfortable questions.

Eillack
10.15.2012 , 06:50 PM | #15
Hmmm why look at that...a Barnes n Noble a stone's throw away from my residense building haha...the one of the many pros of living next to a barnes n noble at college haha...

frankachino
10.15.2012 , 06:56 PM | #16
Just ordered mine! Can't wait to get this...

Dawginole
10.15.2012 , 06:59 PM | #17
Seems like this would have worked much better in a digital format that could have been updated as the game expands. In 2-3 years there will be a huge amount of content and storyline not in the official encyclopedia as expansions are released. :/
Soon.™*
*Soon.™: Bioware Corp, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon.™" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon.™" shall make no contract or warranty between Bioware and the end user. "Soon.™" will arrive some day, however Bioware does guarantee that "Soon.™" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "Soon™" as Bioware will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "Soon.™". Thank you for your patience.

Evensong
10.15.2012 , 07:46 PM | #18
I got the book over a week ago. I love it. Lot of background information which make the game more interesting and alive for me. This is one of the greatest encyclopedias I've seen, darn it is the greatest one!!!!
I love it!!!!!!
Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

TRDK
10.15.2012 , 07:51 PM | #19
Pre-ordered mine and got it from Amazon last week as well, fantastic info and great pictures. I still want some posters made from your artistes incredible work. Put that in the pipe line!

Deewe
10.15.2012 , 08:29 PM | #20
The book looks really nice.

Honestly I'd rather have this than the crapistic statue in the CE