help finding Outcast Prototype Helmet

Prenecae

Does anyone know where to find it or what mission i must complete? i have the whole set for my trooper except for the helm and it's bugging the hell out of me.

I bought one today on the auction for 20k....level 29 item. I am trying to find the outcast prototype greaves now....anyone have any ideas on where to get these aside from the auction?

• 2 weeks later...
I bought one today on the auction for 20k....level 29 item. I am trying to find the outcast prototype greaves now....anyone have any ideas on where to get these aside from the auction?

Both greaves and chest plate are from heroics on. Tavus, far right of planet at old swoop track.

• 8 months later...

I am actaully also looking for the helm... I got someone to offer an orange [Outcast Helmet], but what I want to finish the set is actually the blue [Outcast Prototype Helmet]. Is this what you're talking about?

[Edit] For RaneGalon: Total Elimination - http://www.torhead.com/item/48ceHCf/outcast-prototype-gauntlets

I'm also looking for the vambraces too... not sure how to get them.

Edited by Loonybin

• 1 year later...

Hi been looking to find what this gear was called, I am on Shadowlands US and would like to find someone who could make me the helmet any any other components for the set, Please message Jorhanna on republic or Rins'zler on imperial (these are my two main characters) either that or drop me a message on here.

many thanks (not been playing long so still not got used to the whole game items and stuff, let alone the forum)

Note that there's a difference between the Outcast Prototype gear (the Taris mission rewards) and the Outcast crafted gear: The crafted gear has a class requirement of Troopers and Jedi Knights only, which means that it cannot be worn by companions.

This means that if you want to put together a matching "squad uniform" look for your companions when they're all in cutscenes together, you can wear the crafted Outcast, but you can repeat Taris Heroics to get the Taris Outcast Prototype chest and legs for them. I haven't found a good answer for the boots, gauntlets, and helmets (for Aric and Elara) that will match your Trooper's crafted Outcast Prototype well. This isn't helped by the fact that armor dyes don't show on companions during cutscenes; I'd love to have a screenshot of my current Trooper's crew looking like they have a standard issue of gear when they pose together at the end of Chapter 3 on the playthrough I'm doing now.

Edited by Allegos