Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

help finding Outcast Prototype Helmet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
help finding Outcast Prototype Helmet

RaneGalon
02.06.2012 , 04:31 PM | #11
I have the whole prototype set, I just need the outcast gloves, can any one tell me what mission I get the outcast gloves? NEED THEM!!

Loonybin
10.15.2012 , 02:43 PM | #12
I am actaully also looking for the helm... I got someone to offer an orange [Outcast Helmet], but what I want to finish the set is actually the blue [Outcast Prototype Helmet]. Is this what you're talking about?

[Edit] For RaneGalon: Total Elimination - http://www.torhead.com/item/48ceHCf/...type-gauntlets

I'm also looking for the vambraces too... not sure how to get them.
Here's lookin' at you, Timmy.
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
Something about 'The forums', 'favorite factions' and 'Jedi bias'. Not really sure what this is all about, but I tell him Iíll wear an 'Empublic' shirt once we make one.

JohanKreig
06.15.2014 , 03:28 AM | #13
Hi been looking to find what this gear was called, I am on Shadowlands US and would like to find someone who could make me the helmet any any other components for the set, Please message Jorhanna on republic or Rins'zler on imperial (these are my two main characters) either that or drop me a message on here.

many thanks (not been playing long so still not got used to the whole game items and stuff, let alone the forum)

Allegos
06.18.2014 , 07:39 PM | #14
Note that there's a difference between the Outcast Prototype gear (the Taris mission rewards) and the Outcast crafted gear: The crafted gear has a class requirement of Troopers and Jedi Knights only, which means that it cannot be worn by companions.

This means that if you want to put together a matching "squad uniform" look for your companions when they're all in cutscenes together, you can wear the crafted Outcast, but you can repeat Taris Heroics to get the Taris Outcast Prototype chest and legs for them. I haven't found a good answer for the boots, gauntlets, and helmets (for Aric and Elara) that will match your Trooper's crafted Outcast Prototype well. This isn't helped by the fact that armor dyes don't show on companions during cutscenes; I'd love to have a screenshot of my current Trooper's crew looking like they have a standard issue of gear when they pose together at the end of Chapter 3 on the playthrough I'm doing now.
"The Nerfbat is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those FOTMs who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed that is."