Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB HM (Operator IX)

Chaqen
10.12.2012 , 10:11 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Silberfalke View Post
Hi guys!

We are havin trouble with the Periodical-Damage-Mechanic! I hope someone of you can shed some light on it.
I never saw it mentioned in a guide anywhere,
but its what is making us big trouble on our first attemts yesterday.

As i see it, Operator lX is casting periodical damage on all players in the raid, that can get higher.
What we didn`t figure out is, why its getting higher in our raid, and in the killvids i see, they always get like 900, and later maybe 1,2-1,8k, while sometimes we get up to 2,4k in the purple phase!?
It`s definitly too much to heal through.

My guess is that its caused by corrupted A.I., or some other mechanic,
but i want to understand this completely!

Thx for any help!
The constant pulse (aoe) from the center is called corrupted A.I., and it's damage is increased each time your get green obtuse (the fail message). If you have failed more then twice it becomes rather impossible to heal through, while trying to heal through the normal raid damage.

Silberfalke
10.15.2012 , 08:34 AM | #22
Wow, that was pretty precise!

Thanks a lot for the help!

Now i need to know, how to prevent Green Obtuse from happening, whatever that is.
I suggest the cast from the Operator in Phase 1?
Love is the greatest power in the universe.

Chaqen
10.15.2012 , 11:05 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Silberfalke View Post
Wow, that was pretty precise!

Thanks a lot for the help!

Now i need to know, how to prevent Green Obtuse from happening, whatever that is.
I suggest the cast from the Operator in Phase 1?
More or less you have to kill the cores before the guy finish casting, and restarts a color phase, and has a Rectifier spawn.

dipstik
10.15.2012 , 11:48 AM | #24
really weird i havent seen the strat with tank and heals doing the circle and channels for the last two colors. i have heard other groups using this strat as well.

Chaqen
10.15.2012 , 01:21 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by dipstik View Post
really weird i havent seen the strat with tank and heals doing the circle and channels for the last two colors. i have heard other groups using this strat as well.
I think there is multiple ways of distributing colors, but i find having 3 dps always on the cores, and always having one dps dedicated to the regulators provides the greatest amount of success with some room for error.