Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LGBTQ+ Friendly medium RP guild, Horizon's Edge

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony > Guild Recruitment
LGBTQ+ Friendly medium RP guild, Horizon's Edge

Zayven
10.04.2012 , 09:41 PM | #1
A lone bartender wipes down the counter, and as you enter he looks up and smiles. "Welcome to Horizon's Edge. They say this is where all the stories of the galaxy come to be told. Well if that's true, why don't you have a seat and tell me yours? First drink's always free."

Horizon's Edge is a semi-casual, LGBTQ+ safe roleplaying guild. (However, we are not exclusive. Straight cis-gender folks are more than welcome so long as they're allies.) In this guild you will find friendly players with good attitudes. We require maturity, respect, and no drama (OOCily at least) from our members. Most of the guild is over 25 (although we do have a few younger), and we get along well. An "adult" sense of humor, I should mention, is also a requirement. We've been around since February 2012.

We level and help with heroics and flashpoints when we can, and are going to start -casually- running Ops soon. However, we are the roleplayers & storycrafters. We take what Bioware has given us craft lives and stories for our characters we create. If that sounds like fun to you, you're welcome to join in.

We don't plan on having an overarching theme that everyone must try to squeeze their characters into - instead we plan on a weaving and interweaving of different stories. While many roleplaying guilds want to draw a straight line toward a guild goal, we want to weave a tapestry that mirrors the very galaxy this game is set in. Won't you come and weave a few threads of your own?

We do require applications: http://horizons.enjin.com/recruitment
Guild rules: http://horizons.enjin.com/rules

TrumpetNut
10.08.2012 , 09:08 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Zayven View Post
A lone bartender wipes down the counter, and as you enter he looks up and smiles. "Welcome to Horizon's Edge. They say this is where all the stories of the galaxy come to be told. Well if that's true, why don't you have a seat and tell me yours? First drink's always free."
This is Good. A good story opener for a Story. I have to say not a bad guild quote.

MelnaTheMighty
10.15.2012 , 04:22 AM | #3
I take it this is a republic guild only? If so, what a shame I really wanna RP with you all.
What is LGBTQ by the way? Never heard that term.

TrumpetNut
10.15.2012 , 08:54 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MelnaTheMighty View Post
I take it this is a republic guild only? If so, what a shame I really wanna RP with you all.
What is LGBTQ by the way? Never heard that term.
I am willing to MAKE a RP guild on harbinger server imp side but if you want rep side I already made one tell me on the "friendly guild centurious" thread.

Zayven
10.15.2012 , 10:43 AM | #5
The Republic side is our concentration area. We have an Imp guild, but it's just for alts. (Dark Horizons)

Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Trans/Questioning/Queer/ and everyone else. Where you fall on the spectrum is less important than respecting everyone and not being oppressive.

Zayven
11.26.2012 , 01:11 PM | #6
It's been so great to see the server boom again since F2P came out. Have been asked if we're still around, so a shout out to say yes, we very much are!