Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

First Boss in EV down (Nox Imperius)

xSOVRINx
12.19.2011 , 10:34 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by swpoop View Post
Grats on the kill.

IMO 16 man is where the competition really starts though.
The rest of our 16 man raid will be 50 before the end of the week Some of our guys are just over achievers.

We will keep everyone updated on kills and issues we come across as we tackle these bosses. As always, if you have any questions we are more then willing to give advice.

Thanks for all the congratulations.
~NOX IMPERIUS~
A Guild For Raiders

Stolz_
12.19.2011 , 10:42 PM | #12
Congrats

Dacadus
12.19.2011 , 10:42 PM | #13
Grats on the kill.

In all the beta builds normal mode EV was a joke except for the Soa bugs hopefully they fixed the last boss and you guys have a nice clear.

Cubert
12.19.2011 , 11:30 PM | #14
Thanks for the first post in "I just beat a boss in the easiest mmo ever". I'm sure there will be more to come, but yours is the first.

zaerox
12.19.2011 , 11:42 PM | #15
Good kill guys!
ShAdOwS -Sith Assassin-

jHats
12.20.2011 , 12:50 AM | #16
As others have said in other posts. None of this tier will really count at all in terms of the "first / world firsts" due to how EA was handled.

It'll be interesting come first new operations patch.
Dump Truck
Emperium - Prophecy of the Five

Ashnazg
12.20.2011 , 02:27 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by chamillion View Post
Your class quests in this game are some of the more difficult questing seen out of any MMO.
Lol?

I guess WoW was the only MMORPG you played.

Quote:
We are very pleased with our raid team and proud that Nox Imperius was the first in the world to down a raid boss in SWTOR. This post was about sharing the accomplishment with the community.
World first is meaningless because of staggered launch. Any serious competition was nipped in the bud when some people had to start 4 days after others.

Deviss
12.20.2011 , 03:30 AM | #18
I lol'd at all people whining about EV being so easy. It's NORMAL ffs. Come back and cry after you clear all bosses on Nightmare mode.
http://lorefreak.com
Only I have been both Fanboy and Hater and found clarity in the Force…
Interviews, debates, reviews, articles and more, all Star Wars related - embrace your inner nerd(i)ness!

xSOVRINx
12.20.2011 , 07:04 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
World first is meaningless because of staggered launch. Any serious competition was nipped in the bud when some people had to start 4 days after others.
I see this being said a lot, like if everyone would have started on the same day, the people saying this would have been the first.

I would argue that anyone who was serious about raiding or gaming, etc etc pre-ordered on the first day and therefor was in on the first day.

Anyway that is off topic.

We will be sure to keep you all informed on our "Easy-mode, doesn't really count because (insert reason) raiding."

And thanks to everyone who were honestly congratulating Nox Imperius, we appreciate it.
~NOX IMPERIUS~
A Guild For Raiders

Firenze
12.20.2011 , 10:46 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by xSOVRINx View Post
I see this being said a lot, like if everyone would have started on the same day, the people saying this would have been the first.

I would argue that anyone who was serious about raiding or gaming, etc etc pre-ordered on the first day and therefor was in on the first day.

Anyway that is off topic.

We will be sure to keep you all informed on our "Easy-mode, doesn't really count because (insert reason) raiding."

And thanks to everyone who were honestly congratulating Nox Imperius, we appreciate it.
I agree with above statement. The people who haven't been playing don't matter in this way... Grats btw, just wondering though... did you all play beta?
<OKS>
One Knight Stand- Join the Republic!
Clumbsyoaf- Shadow
Firenze- Commando