Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SM-TFB Data Core Override

tahoeWolverine
09.28.2012 , 02:08 AM | #11
Can you elaborate on what you mean by "doors"? I've cleared that trash probably 10 times now SM/HM, we've clicked the buttons, but never seen any doors.
DrGordon - Chosen - Prophecy of the Five

ronniehenlau
09.28.2012 , 02:13 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by tahoeWolverine View Post
Can you elaborate on what you mean by "doors"? I've cleared that trash probably 10 times now SM/HM, we've clicked the buttons, but never seen any doors.
Erm.. We only found it on the last trash pack before Operator IX, but basically the Data Core Override is on the far right side, next to the data core furthest in. On the opposite side, there is a closed door that opens when you kill the two datacores, however, when you hit the override button, that door opens without you having to kill the two data cores. Im not certain if it does anything beyond this, but at least something that may be of relevance :> I'll look closer next week when we're there, or if we do SM for the lulz.
Bållsdeep - Powertech Pyrotech
Amazeballs - Deception Assassin
7 Republic 55s
10 Imperial 55s

Octom
10.14.2012 , 03:36 AM | #13
Someone try this: bring 2 characters capable of stealthing out. Go into the first room and start combat. 1 stealth out and press the button, the rest keep going. Do the same in the second room with the other stealth. Then activate the third and 4th data cores. all 4 going at once may cause something to happen. What this leaves out is the last button. Maybe it's possible that the entire data core set of enemies can be ignored when you go into the boss area - maybe the color buttons are clickable in combat and if a full group makes it into the boss area with the 4 cores active outside, Mickey Mouse spawns and takes all the bugs out of the game. If 8 peeps survive that mess, I'd reward that.
Quote: Originally Posted by AdamChattaway View Post
doe snot

Hockaday
08.04.2013 , 08:09 AM | #14
Hate to necro this thread, but has there been any updates to this?
The Empire is not evil, and the Republic is not good...it is all a matter of opinion.
Nerf Hungering! It's too OP.=Bartle Test Results:= CE VIP
{Reward-Driven 85%} {Exploratory -60%} {Physical 32%} {Thoughtful -26%} {Social -60%} {Competitive 100%}