Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Advanced Neural Augmentors

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Advanced Neural Augmentors

jedi_newb
10.12.2012 , 01:21 PM | #1
does anyone know which slicing missions yield the ANA's most frequently? Devoted to Duty seems to.. but I'm wondering if any others do.

Also, same question for Mandalorian Iron

Thanks.

ShawnFish
10.12.2012 , 01:41 PM | #2
As far as Mando Iron, I only EVER run the 340 UT missions bought from the GTN. They will give 4 or 5 per and are guaranteed. I usually just run 5 missions unlocks at a time anymore on my PT. As far as normal missions, I'm not sure.
Alkalinex - - 50 Powertech
Rehab'Romance - - 50 Sorc
Rehab-Romance - - 27 Gunslinger
S'olstice - - 28 Operative

jedi_newb
10.12.2012 , 01:46 PM | #3
ah okay.

The problem is people price those damn 340 missions so that it's almost the same price to buy the mando iron from the GTN.

I suppose if you watch you can get people who just sell to get rid of them tho..

nbayer
10.12.2012 , 01:58 PM | #4
For the neural augmentors there are 2 abundant grade 6 tech parts missions that are always available. For the iron there is an abundant grade 6 metal mission that is sometimes available. Those should give you the best bet for normal missions. I'm pretty sure there is a +UT crit sensor for your ship droid available as well.

jedi_newb
10.12.2012 , 02:04 PM | #5
beauty, thanks for the tip

Stuffedduck
10.12.2012 , 04:31 PM | #6
The 2 R6 abundant slicing missions have a 15% crit chance (at least for me after several hundreds done).

Khevar
10.12.2012 , 04:47 PM | #7
After getting my companion affection to 10k each, I basically try to have all available grade 6 missions (tech parts and lockboxes) running at all times. Since there are only 5 missions, this sort of makes it easy for me.

So as I run dailies, flashpoints or ops, whenever I'm not in combat and a mission ends I just re-send someone out on that mission.

This seems to work pretty well, as I have 78 Advanced Neural Augmentors in my bag at the moment, along with a slew of 340 missions that I can either run or sell.

KostonxEld
10.14.2012 , 01:14 AM | #8
These seem to drop a lot less since 1.4 than they did prior. I always have my smuggler companion risha with plus crit to slicing running the mission for these. She gets them way less than before. Also on my inquisitor I always have andronikus whatever his name is with like +5 crit to slicing and he gets these like 1 out of every 5 missions now?! That's crap ratio for 2 companions that are supposed to have a plus chance to get them!
Bring it on Sith, the Jedi shall prevail!

Skodan
10.14.2012 , 01:19 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by KostonxEld View Post
These seem to drop a lot less since 1.4 than they did prior. I always have my smuggler companion risha with plus crit to slicing running the mission for these. She gets them way less than before. Also on my inquisitor I always have andronikus whatever his name is with like +5 crit to slicing and he gets these like 1 out of every 5 missions now?! That's crap ratio for 2 companions that are supposed to have a plus chance to get them!
1 out of 5 is still a 20% success rate, id say thats pretty good still
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Phill
10.19.2012 , 12:23 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by KostonxEld View Post
I have noticed this as well. My Bounty Hunter with Make at full 10K affection prior to 1.4.1a would bring 2-3 augmentors for every 5 missions. Since 1.4.1a I will go 20+ missions without any...my latest stint was 28 straight missions without any augmentors.

This is very frustrating and expensive. Even people on the GTN are realizing the decline in the augmentors and are starting to charge over 100K per augment..
"General, surely there must be SOMEBODY left who needs some killing, or some killing done for them."......."Sorry, Major. There's nobody left. You've killed them all. "