Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PLEASE Acknowledge the issue for the Australian players!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
PLEASE Acknowledge the issue for the Australian players!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheGallifreyan
10.13.2012 , 05:18 PM | #1
At the very least they could make some kind of statement about what has happened to us.
I played from Beta, had a few weeks off, came back the other day and find i couldnt access lvl 50 warzones...like is happening to every other level 50 person.

Yet Noone from Bioware is even mentioning the problem.
Why are we being ignored?

If it was happening in America they would be screaming the house down and threatening to invade someone.
We cant play the game we want to. I dont want to go and start alts. i want the warzones.

I dont play many hours per day..perhaps an hour or two and all i wanna do is run warzones, collect the commendations, the thats it.

Perhaps they should give us all a full set of ranked and unranked warzone comms as compensation for this crap

Psyclic
10.13.2012 , 05:55 PM | #2
I am guessing you are referring to the little PvP issue we are experiencing?
By little I mean the whole thing is so broken and is causing issue with characters to the point where they are mostly unplayable.

I really feel for people that only PvP, I have a few 50's so I can at least raid on my main because I dont PvP on him much

The whole thing is disgusting tbh, the fact they wont even say it is an issue when clearly it is disturbs me. I love the game, I love my guild but this is pushing me pretty close to unsubbing till it's fixed
<Reverence> Dalborra
Psyclic | Saerah | Seelah | Zi'Lanna | Chartre | Vires
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

TheGallifreyan
10.13.2012 , 06:00 PM | #3
i know i could start an alt, run around doing this or that, crafting, blah blah blah....but some how it just seems to be boring.

Maybe im getting too old ( im 37 ) for games anymore.

The yanks are telling us to be quiet and quit complaining. yep, good attitude. All of those that are upset at being ignored should can their subs...hey lets do that world wide.
Anyone upset should cancel their sub. Thatz the best way to make things better, take all their money.
stupid.

Moriganno
10.13.2012 , 10:05 PM | #4
Are the Australians aware of how expensive it was to purchase local servers ? They likely paid a bomb for a contract to setup the servers with Telstra and the contract is still ongoing. Most likely imo you would have to wait for the contract to end b4 they would do any consolidation.

This is also why WoW, would never ever setup aussie servers. because they are not worth it.

TheGallifreyan
10.13.2012 , 10:22 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Moriganno View Post
Are the Australians aware of how expensive it was to purchase local servers ? They likely paid a bomb for a contract to setup the servers with Telstra and the contract is still ongoing. Most likely imo you would have to wait for the contract to end b4 they would do any consolidation.

This is also why WoW, would never ever setup aussie servers. because they are not worth it.
I dont care if they have one server or a bloody hundred.
i just want the game to work the way it is supposed to.
They wont even talk to us!

MrRuck
10.13.2012 , 10:58 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Moriganno View Post

It has nothing to do with Telstra. There has been a game crippling bug on Dalborra for almost a week now.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=543116
Lycaeon
< Samurai Pizza Cats >
R.I.P. Dalborra Server

Beesodd
10.14.2012 , 12:28 AM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello All,

I'm sorry for the delay in response. We are aware of this issue and are working on a resolution. We appreciate how frustrating this issue is and we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Blitz-wing
10.14.2012 , 01:04 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hello All,

I'm sorry for the delay in response. We are aware of this issue and are working on a resolution. We appreciate how frustrating this issue is and we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
I don't get it. You merged the US & EU servers, but not the 3 in OZ. Forget about them? (you did with the extra slots) You know how to do it, seeing as you have done it. so hurry up & get it done!

Michka
10.14.2012 , 01:54 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Blitz-wing View Post
I don't get it. You merged the US & EU servers, but not the 3 in OZ. Forget about them? (you did with the extra slots) You know how to do it, seeing as you have done it. so hurry up & get it done!
This thread isn't about the population merges, it's about the bugged WZs.
SIDOROV LEGACY
SORVALI.operative ++ DARQKLAW.mercenary ++ KHARAMAZOV.sorceror
STEELCLAW.scoundrel ++ SOLZHENITZYN.commando ++ ASTRALCLAW.shadow
<Zorz> <Ex-Dalborran Elitists>