Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Need additional, shared, and/or crafting cargo bay

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Need additional, shared, and/or crafting cargo bay

Sorwen's Avatar


Sorwen
10.13.2012 , 02:21 PM | #1
Between having to keep everything I need for crafting and all the oranges so I can switch out whatever when ever I want I'm out of room. It would be nice if we could get another cargo bay. Another just general bay would be fine, but the perfect would be a shared cargo bay so that we could more easily share things between our characters. Barring that just a way we could keep crafting items without them taking up space in the inventory or cargo hold.
Forever and always forward.
Please save me from the shortsightedness of developers that think they are clever.
More family tree options
Yeah! I just made Legacy Level 8. (and I didn't even get a T-shirt)

bibobpipop's Avatar


bibobpipop
10.13.2012 , 03:05 PM | #2
You do know you can buy more holds in youer cargobay? Button should be at the top right corner.

Sorwen's Avatar


Sorwen
10.13.2012 , 10:36 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by bibobpipop View Post
You do know you can buy more holds in youer cargobay? Button should be at the top right corner.
Yes. I'm saying three isn't enough.
Forever and always forward.
Please save me from the shortsightedness of developers that think they are clever.
More family tree options
Yeah! I just made Legacy Level 8. (and I didn't even get a T-shirt)

Kytea's Avatar


Kytea
10.13.2012 , 11:12 PM | #4
I would like a 4th bay, shared by the Legacy

Zenates's Avatar


Zenates
10.13.2012 , 11:23 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kytea View Post
I would like a 4th bay, shared by the Legacy

You know the reason they limit it at 3 is so they can sell you the fourth for 7.99 in the cash shop right? (14.99 for lagacy sharing though)

ahduth's Avatar


ahduth
10.14.2012 , 01:06 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Zenates View Post
You know the reason they limit it at 3 is so they can sell you the fourth for 7.99 in the cash shop right? (14.99 for lagacy sharing though)
Booo... don't give them any bright ideas.

RazielHex's Avatar


RazielHex
10.14.2012 , 01:42 AM | #7
They've already stated that extra cargo bays are up for cartel coins.

LordBarok's Avatar


LordBarok
10.14.2012 , 01:52 AM | #8
It would also be nice if they allowed items to stack to 999 or even 9999, instead of 99. And that is for all stackable items, nothing with a limit of 10 or 20 in stack.
Darth Barok / Darth Sya / Agent Solarix - GM of <Storm Squadron>
Master Saralyn / Master Coralisa / Maj. Solaric Cern - GM of <Saber Squadron>
My 55s on Jung Ma (US East RP-PVP) / Here's my Referral Link - Click for free stuff.

Sorwen's Avatar


Sorwen
10.14.2012 , 01:39 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by RazielHex View Post
They've already stated that extra cargo bays are up for cartel coins.
I hadn't seen that.


Quote: Originally Posted by LordBarok View Post
It would also be nice if they allowed items to stack to 999 or even 9999, instead of 99. And that is for all stackable items, nothing with a limit of 10 or 20 in stack.
Yes, that would be really nice as well.
Forever and always forward.
Please save me from the shortsightedness of developers that think they are clever.
More family tree options
Yeah! I just made Legacy Level 8. (and I didn't even get a T-shirt)