Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

legolegion
10.13.2012 , 02:50 PM | #351
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Well the Hutt will firstly get more money from his businesses because less of his resources will be taken from it. I will talk in a bit. Your accommodations have been set up. Follow your datapad.
Sabrina Replied Sorry but, I have my own bed on my frigate. Though I can, come back later. When you are ready. She wanted to leave to report her initial finding, to her master. who was waiting on tattoine. So not to arouse suspicion, from the direction of the comm`s.

MdLogan
10.13.2012 , 05:11 PM | #352
Meanken wait one moment. Sabrina, it is necessary to keep any and all people who wish to negotiate on this ship. Firstly for their safety. You know the Empire or Republic would go to almost any stretch to stop our negotiations. We have some of the highest security possible. He turned showing the conversation was over.Meanken here is your pay. If you want we have a couple more missions for you.

Rafeesh walked off of their ship, when he saw the two jedi and a sith, he could sense her darkside alignment. He decided to lay low, so he walked into the hallway and disappeared.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.13.2012 , 05:37 PM | #353
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Meanken wait one moment. Sabrina, it is necessary to keep any and all people who wish to negotiate on this ship. Firstly for their safety. You know the Empire or Republic would go to almost any stretch to stop our negotiations. We have some of the highest security possible. He turned showing the conversation was over.Meanken here is your pay. If you want we have a couple more missions for you.

Rafeesh walked off of their ship, when he saw the two jedi and a sith, he could sense her darkside alignment. He decided to lay low, so he walked into the hallway and disappeared.
"Sure, we could always use more credits, what do you got for me?"

MdLogan
10.13.2012 , 05:40 PM | #354
Would you rather go to Manaan or Dantooine?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.13.2012 , 06:14 PM | #355
Ravna had lost track of everything when she saw Rafeesh land Hmm. He looks important. she said running off after him.

MdLogan
10.13.2012 , 06:26 PM | #356
Rafeesh could sense someone following him. He decided to stop and see what the person wanted. He came back and stood at an intersection between two halls looking as if he was deciding which one to go down.

icecreampants
10.13.2012 , 06:38 PM | #357
Ravna slowed to a walk as she approached him. I'm sorry if I'm being rude by asking this but umm... Do you work with the revivers?

MdLogan
10.13.2012 , 06:41 PM | #358
You could say that. I am helping them. Not completely working for them. You don't need to worry about being polite.

icecreampants
10.13.2012 , 06:48 PM | #359
Ravna smiled I just have some questions. But if you don't have the time to answer them then I can go back to my quarters I don't mind.

MdLogan
10.13.2012 , 06:52 PM | #360
I have more time then I know what to do with. Go ahead asked away.