Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP warzones bugged since last patch

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
PVP warzones bugged since last patch

aVmuse
10.12.2012 , 06:35 PM | #11
Wish I could actually do anything, like join a group. Guess I must one of few massively bugged guys on the server

Henu
10.12.2012 , 06:46 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by justintong View Post
Rank warzones still work perfectly fine, man up, create ops and queue rank for some normal lvl 50 games!!
Only problem with Ranked is no one online because they think its all broken. We tried last night (friday) but only had 6 guildies online.
Kript - SNX - Harby, Yes its a PVE server but honestly there isn't a lot of open world PVP on the other servers anyway.

Timbohh
10.12.2012 , 06:53 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by aVmuse View Post
Wish I could actually do anything, like join a group. Guess I must one of few massively bugged guys on the server
^^^ this... I wish i could "man up" and do ranked... However the inability to group somewhat hinders that
Timboh, Timbohh, Idzol, Lozdi, Werthless
The Wins Legacy
"I'm a lover AND a fighter... simultaneously"

Henu
10.12.2012 , 08:18 PM | #14
Well looks like im coming home to level my PT, ill be looking to spank some lowbies
Kript - SNX - Harby, Yes its a PVE server but honestly there isn't a lot of open world PVP on the other servers anyway.

Toxicsox
10.13.2012 , 05:33 PM | #15
It's ok guys, I have just been informed by customer service that the issue with war zones is actually due to being on a low population server. I opened a ticket to ask about all the coms we miss out on because of the "bug" which it turns out is not really a bug, and this is the response I got.
"I have received your in-game transmission. thank you for contacting us to let us know about your question if we will give players in your server the rewards for finishing warzone dailies and weeklies because unable to complete them due to low population.
However, we are not able to grant rewards for this matter. Please note that finishing a warzone daily or weekly depends on the number of warzones dones, in which is affected by the number of players queuing for a warzone. Please note that this is working as designed, thus we are not able to assist
Our development team actively monitor our forums, and are constantly looking for feedback from our players. The thoughts and opinions of our community play a key role in helping them to improve star wars the old republic experience."

So we have no one to blame guys, Low Population is what is getting us kicked to character select screen, not a bug. Glad we got that sorted.
Toknchik Legacy

Henu
10.13.2012 , 05:42 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Toxicsox View Post
It's ok guys, I have just been informed by customer service that the issue with war zones is actually due to being on a low population server. I opened a ticket to ask about all the coms we miss out on because of the "bug" which it turns out is not really a bug, and this is the response I got.
"I have received your in-game transmission. thank you for contacting us to let us know about your question if we will give players in your server the rewards for finishing warzone dailies and weeklies because unable to complete them due to low population.
However, we are not able to grant rewards for this matter. Please note that finishing a warzone daily or weekly depends on the number of warzones dones, in which is affected by the number of players queuing for a warzone. Please note that this is working as designed, thus we are not able to assist
Our development team actively monitor our forums, and are constantly looking for feedback from our players. The thoughts and opinions of our community play a key role in helping them to improve star wars the old republic experience."

So we have no one to blame guys, Low Population is what is getting us kicked to character select screen, not a bug. Glad we got that sorted.
Doesnt sound right, to me it sounds like you asked for comms for not being about to 50 PVP and they got the understanding that there was no 50pvp due to low pop.

This is not a low pop issue its just a miss understanding with CS

Toxicsox
10.13.2012 , 05:44 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
Doesnt sound right, to me it sounds like you asked for comms for not being about to 50 PVP and they got the understanding that there was no 50pvp due to low pop.

This is not a low pop issue its just a miss understanding with CS
No, I opened a ticket explaining that no one on our server was able to complete war zones due to a bug which kicked us to character select screen each time we tried to enter a warzone. So I asked about if they were going to do anything about the coms we miss out on being unable to complete our pvp quests. They did not read my ticket.
Toknchik Legacy

BennyKrak
10.14.2012 , 12:07 AM | #18
This bug has also started to affect pre-50 characters as well. My Operative 'Kozlovsky' is now group bugged.
Krackers || Kozlovsky
The Krackers Legacy
Samurai Pizza Cats | Just Relax | Your Companion

Timbohh
10.14.2012 , 01:05 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by BennyKrak View Post
This bug has also started to affect pre-50 characters as well. My Operative 'Kozlovsky' is now group bugged.
No its because of the server population... Or because its October... Or something else completely unrelated. Because everything is "working as intended"
Timboh, Timbohh, Idzol, Lozdi, Werthless
The Wins Legacy
"I'm a lover AND a fighter... simultaneously"

BennyKrak
10.15.2012 , 09:49 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Timbohh View Post
No its because of the server population... Or because its October... Or something else completely unrelated. Because everything is "working as intended"
Well, we are red-zoners after all.. Maybe they assume we aren't first-world enough to understand the workings of the game..
Krackers || Kozlovsky
The Krackers Legacy
Samurai Pizza Cats | Just Relax | Your Companion