Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ops Missions

Gidrea
10.13.2012 , 03:47 PM | #1
I'm sorry to be asking this, but I can't find an answer anywhere, and I may be misremembering this...

About 6 months ago I was doing Ops on a weekly basis, and I remember having the mission every time we went in. Now, I can't seem to get the mission for an Op anywhere.

It doesn't seem to matter if I am in GF or not.

Was this changed somewhere in the few months I haven't been doing any ops? If not, please tell me where to get the mission.

Gidrea / Kätastrophee / Stärry / Randava / Lexä / Buttercup / Fraidy Cat - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Full Metal Jawa - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

DeltaEkotte
10.13.2012 , 03:50 PM | #2
They removed the weekly for sm ops in 1.4 if thats what you are remembering.
Imperial General Ekotte, Captin of the Mandalorian Fist; E-Chimaera

Gidrea
10.13.2012 , 03:56 PM | #3
Well, that, too... but what I remember is that every time we went into EV there was something in the mission log telling us the next step, who to kill next, so to speak. How are we supposed to know the next step in the Op?
Gidrea / Kätastrophee / Stärry / Randava / Lexä / Buttercup / Fraidy Cat - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Full Metal Jawa - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

AshlaBoga
10.13.2012 , 04:37 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Gidrea View Post
Well, that, too... but what I remember is that every time we went into EV there was something in the mission log telling us the next step, who to kill next, so to speak. How are we supposed to know the next step in the Op?
Who to kill next? Droid, Gharj, Puzzle, Council, Soa.

I don't remember anyone ever telling you who to kill next and my first clear was in February. The map generally shows a dot where the next boss is. I think perhaps you're confusing EV with a Flashpoint, fps actually do update when you kill a boss (example: Defeat Yadira Ban complete, go talk to General).
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Gidrea
10.13.2012 , 05:03 PM | #5
I guess I just don't remember. Thanks, all.