Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Day 3 of the Pain

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

gordieboy
10.13.2012 , 10:43 AM | #1
Thursday - extreme lag (big red x) so play impossible
Friday -servers down due to maintenance so no play
Saturday - launcher crashes so can't log on. So no play.

What is going on? Never used to be like this.

Please fix.

Also want free days to make up for this.

Leggomy
10.13.2012 , 10:55 AM | #2
The servers werent down the entire day Friday. I had no problems with the launcher or any red x on my screen. Most likely this is an issue on your end.

Ratae
10.13.2012 , 03:44 PM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello gordieboy,

Could you please post up a copy of your most recent launcher log and your Dxdiag report so that we can see what exactly is happening?

You can find details on how to get these files http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...507#post749507.

At what point is the launcher crashing? Does the game crash to desktop or do you get a Blue Screen? Do you see any error message or error code?

Please let us have a few more details and we can attempt to help get you playing again.

Many thanks for your cooperation.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Roalmo
10.13.2012 , 04:34 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Leggomy View Post
... I had no problems with the launcher or any red x on my screen. Most likely this is an issue on your end.
Well, as you indicate, you are SPECIAL. But a number of folks have these issues. So your comments are "appreciated" but seem non-contributory to the thread.

Leggomy
10.13.2012 , 06:34 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
Well, as you indicate, you are SPECIAL. But a number of folks have these issues. So your comments are "appreciated" but seem non-contributory to the thread.
Post the above info and maybe someone can help?