Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fail to load game assets?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MilaniGrey
10.13.2012 , 03:23 PM | #1
So.. I was just in-game about 2 hours ago without a problem, when I had to log off and exit to do some things. I sit back down and log back in and get hit with this:

http://i.imgur.com/SoLWr.jpg

Mind telling me what the heck this means and why I have it all of the sudden?
The Islingr Legacy
Ebon Hawk Server
"How dreadfully spooky." -- Vesaniae's Darth Nox

Beesodd
10.13.2012 , 03:31 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi MilaniGrey,

First of all, please restart your computer, as this may resolve this quicky and easily. If the problem still persists, run the repair function on the launcher. You can get to this by clicking the cog icon after logging in.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

MilaniGrey
10.13.2012 , 03:34 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi MilaniGrey,

First of all, please restart your computer, as this may resolve this quicky and easily. If the problem still persists, run the repair function on the launcher. You can get to this by clicking the cog icon after logging in.

Thanks.
Yeah, I just repaired. It fixed it up. It just set me off cus I had been in-game earlier without an issue.
The Islingr Legacy
Ebon Hawk Server
"How dreadfully spooky." -- Vesaniae's Darth Nox

Beesodd
10.13.2012 , 03:37 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Ah, that's good to hear. For the cause of the issue, it's usually either file corruption or an issue with how windows is reading the hard drive. In your case it appears to have been the former, and the repair found the problem.

Nevertheless, enjoy the game, and if you encounter any further problems, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.