Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

legolegion
10.13.2012 , 02:48 AM | #71
I don`t exepct the jedi to trust me with their lives

MdLogan
10.13.2012 , 02:50 AM | #72
I think that would be a smart move.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
10.13.2012 , 03:33 AM | #73
In fact, if I where them I would help me. Though they should be ready, to be left high and dry. When we have won, as that would be the best time to betray them.

also the gree outdate the infinate empire and are not dead they are part of the republic

MdLogan
10.13.2012 , 12:25 PM | #74
Yah I figured that. But they are an isolationist species at least for now.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
10.13.2012 , 12:52 PM | #75
no they currently live on curasant

MdLogan
10.13.2012 , 01:04 PM | #76
If you are taking them from the game. Then those are only their droids.

legolegion
10.13.2012 , 01:10 PM | #77
At some point in history, Gree also settled on Coruscant. In 3,643 BBY, during the Old Republic era much of Coruscant's lower level constructions, such as power production and waste processing was still of Gree technology. At the time, there was a delegation of Gree droids present on Coruscant to oversee the maintenance of these machines.[11] The Sith Emperor Vitiate was noted to had used Gree technology to create a cloaking device for his personal space station.[12] At some point, the Sith Empire managed to recover a Gree computer. It was believed by the Republic Strategic Information Service that the device was recovered from an ancient derelict vessel whereupon it was studied on Dromund Kaas. After recognizing its potential, the Sith were believed to had used it to safely navigate to the Maelstrom Prison following an adaptation of the computer interface for use by Humanoid species.[4]

meanken
10.13.2012 , 09:58 PM | #79
BAHAHAHA! Love the revial there logan, almost wish I had mean shoot you after all lol. one thing, how exactly did the poison hurt you? and how did that neddle not go right threw you?

MdLogan
10.13.2012 , 10:05 PM | #80
As he said. He is able to react fully with the real world. I just figured to make him a bit more realistic, in that term. However he wouldn't have been killed anyways. He would just have been severely disabled. He can kind of jump in between physical and force bodies. So one moment he could have a physical body where all the laws of nature that affect normal people would affect him. Then he could become a force body, where the only limitation is the Force. Such as he would be unable to turn into a force body when near a Yasalmir. And a Vornskr hound would find him easier then almost any other person.

I was actually half hoping Meanken would shoot him. I would have loved to have seen the look on his face. The one man he can't kill. NOOO!