Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Has the FPS problem been fixed completely?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Has the FPS problem been fixed completely?

Ismercu's Avatar


Ismercu
10.13.2012 , 10:35 AM | #1
Is the stuttering continuing?

sandmanusd's Avatar


sandmanusd
10.13.2012 , 11:43 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ismercu View Post
Is the stuttering continuing?
Yup

Still there for me...

Obviously they didnt address the issues entirely..

My guess is they tried to address certain computer setups, or certain vid card driver issues... but the issue is still there in full swing on my computer...

A fix for a few but not for others is no fix at all...

They just need to revert back to 1.3 and start actually testing things before they release it...

Ismercu's Avatar


Ismercu
10.13.2012 , 11:45 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by sandmanusd View Post
Yup

Still there for me...

Obviously they didnt address the issues entirely..

My guess is they tried to address certain computer setups, or certain vid card driver issues... but the issue is still there in full swing on my computer...

A fix for a few but not for others is no fix at all...

They just need to revert back to 1.3 and start actually testing things before they release it...
Agreed, i lost alot of FPS since 1.3.7.

alexzk's Avatar


alexzk
10.13.2012 , 12:04 PM | #4
I set "2 prerendered frames" by nvidia driver fixed and it's going better now, but time to time drops from 60 to 9 fps on WZ objectives.
There is no ignorance - there is knowledge.

torcouff's Avatar


torcouff
10.13.2012 , 12:19 PM | #5
Still stuttering for me also, it seemed a bit better yesterday but now its back to being as bad as it ever was

Ismercu's Avatar


Ismercu
10.13.2012 , 01:17 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by alexzk View Post
I set "2 prerendered frames" by nvidia driver fixed and it's going better now, but time to time drops from 60 to 9 fps on WZ objectives.
holy hell, this actually worked my fps sky rocketed to 80 from 20, thanks alot man

alexzk's Avatar


alexzk
10.13.2012 , 01:49 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ismercu View Post
holy hell, this actually worked my fps sky rocketed to 80 from 20, thanks alot man
Actually you can limit to monitor's refresh rate too, it's no sence to have 80 if monitor can show 60 only.
There is no ignorance - there is knowledge.

JayPaulc's Avatar


JayPaulc
10.13.2012 , 02:15 PM | #8
Still getting the same problems here... BF3 and guild wars 2 works great on all high settings.... 1.4 just messed this game up! I've done everything they said and.... nothing....

BraxSimeon's Avatar


BraxSimeon
10.13.2012 , 02:23 PM | #9
Still bad for me...

Kaiiizuka's Avatar


Kaiiizuka
10.13.2012 , 02:48 PM | #10
Yeah i know whatevere there doing they gotta keep doing it, cause its playable for me now, i wouldnt lable it as good yet
I Made A Rainbow