Who wants competitive Ranked Warzone?

JcPogi

I know some of you guys are into Ranked Warzones.. we in our Server are itching to do some as well but with the Server population issues that we are experiencing right now, Ranked Warzone are impossible to have everyday.

Let BioWare hear us and request for a Server Merge!! I with the <The-Elite> can't wait to verse your great guilds from Dalborra! : )

- Y'vaine Silvanknight (Level 50 Jedi Shadow)

Edited by JcPogi

Looking forward to it will finally have a guild to queue against.

Nice. It seems your Guild are the best guild for Ranked Warzone! I'm really eager to verse you guys!.. We will see you in Ranked Warzone if ever the merging happens.. :)

Sounds great would really enjoy versing some different players, hopefully come server merge/Transfers/cross server queues we will have a lot of players return. As with all current oceanic servers there has been a big exodus of players leaving very few skilled PvPers remaining on our server. Can only hope with changes coming people return or new players rise up.

Carthy you wan some ranked?? You seem bored.. Hit me up and ill pug a few for you

Bored with the lack of ranked? yes im sure something could be set up on friday night or so was looking forward to playing mvp the last time you guys did ranked against NS but missed out sadly. Not sure if you guys are having number issues or not seems like most are gimp has gotten a few back recently and a few more to come soon so they should be back into ranked again soon but ye hopefuly we can get the numbers on friday nights as the guilds with numbers pull bull **** excuses as to why they wont do ranked unless its against them selves.

so hopefuly cya friday for ranked ;)

Bored with the lack of ranked? yes im sure something could be set up on friday night or so was looking forward to playing mvp the last time you guys did ranked against NS but missed out sadly. Not sure if you guys are having number issues or not seems like most are gimp has gotten a few back recently and a few more to come soon so they should be back into ranked again soon but ye hopefuly we can get the numbers on friday nights as the guilds with numbers pull bull **** excuses as to why they wont do ranked unless its against them selves.

Gee wonder who you could be talking about :rolleyes:. Save your remarks champ, will do rated on our terms not yours.

Here's a little something you should be thinking about Carthy

Edited by azzhealy

Hahahaha well said mate and yes we are having some number issues at te moment but core group group is pretty much still here. Looking forward to playing NS a well and you guys got the players to pull it off mate although i still miss your cake group.

Hit us up whenever and im sure we can come up with something

I know some of you guys are into Ranked Warzones.. we in our Server are itching to do some as well but with the Server population issues that we are experiencing right now, Ranked Warzone are impossible to have everyday.

Let BioWare hear us and request for a Server Merge!! I with the <The-Elite> can't wait to verse your great guilds from Dalborra! : )

- Y'vaine Silvanknight (Level 50 Jedi Shadow)

The best members of MVP crush any guild I've seen when they actually form

Sadly I never see those guys on at the same time anymore

Now their ranked consists of a few really good players and they pug out the rest. Those guys could do 50k dmg a game and still beat you just because they'd outsmart you.

Also only guild not scared to play on ungeared alts and still wreck on them :D

Damn you GW2 :D

Also only guild not scared to play on ungeared alts and still wreck on them

They're not the only guild, but ok

Also, damage in something like huttball means practically nothing, but it means a lot in all of the other warzones, so that's the only time that low damage across the board doesn't actually matter

Igneous Animous is still short a few members to contribute a full team but myself (Whisps) and Labyrinth are more than keen to help out if some guilds needed an extra helping hand. Those few PvP guilds know who we are and we are real keen for some games if spots arise, on Imp side of course Edited by Whispz

They're not the only guild, but ok

Also, damage in something like huttball means practically nothing, but it means a lot in all of the other warzones, so that's the only time that low damage across the board doesn't actually matter

Dmg means nothing if the dmg isn't put where it needs to be or to good use. 1 person can end up drawing 3 people to a node. If he went there to try and cap or just went there to draw attention, he does more good when the person at the node screams "east!!!" and you end up having 2 ppl go over there to try and help leaving a gap open for the other team to overpower another node. Leading teams in circles is an easy way to win games instead of the heavy hitters going on a blood thirsty rampage nvr defending and always going where the fight is, just to push numbers. 2 even geared teams playing each other, the one who's gonna win is going to be the one made up of smarter individuals and good teamwork. Not the team just nuking people to make themselves think that damage = good.

At the same time, though, if you're against a decent team then they won't follow you around, they will stick to their node and they will be hitting the right targets. In pug teams, you're right, but for an organised ranked group, if people are still doing that then there's a real problem.

Cant wait to do ranked with Midian guild.. Something i really look forward to this whole merge thing.. Finally a good adversary and boost for the imps.

Heya Jwalsh, It would be awesome! *fingers cross*

We miss the good old days back on The Jekk Jekk'Tarr when you guys were <Epoch>. Where is Qaraman nowadays? I believe he's called LBW? Still playing or gone already?

A lot of us have moved on to GW2 now but if the servers do get merged, I'm eager to get the full <Midian> team back up against you guys. =)

This next couple of days/Weeks will be the make or break of Oceanic population.

Heya Jwalsh, It would be awesome! *fingers cross*

We miss the good old days back on The Jekk Jekk'Tarr when you guys were <Epoch>. Where is Qaraman nowadays? I believe he's called LBW? Still playing or gone already?

A lot of us have moved on to GW2 now but if the servers do get merged, I'm eager to get the full <Midian> team back up against you guys. =)

This next couple of days/Weeks will be the make or break of Oceanic population.

Hey Kei!!! All good mate! Unfortunately Qaraman isnt playing anymore. We also lost a few members due to gw2 and pandas but the fun part is that our core is still here. Hopefully a merge can happen and you guys can teach the bunch of impies we got in our server. I just miss JJT as well mate. Cant wait for this merge thing as the imps would really need your help here (they got a few good ones here but unfortunately they still suck)

• 2 weeks later...
MVP never had terms,., we just que and demolish.. We win some we lose some... Unfortunately we play so hard that you maderpakers want to hate us... We just play so hard that its cray zyyyy...

thats not why people hate you's.